Re: A Job! Finally!
I guess I hit a nerve?You deserve a good torture.
I guess I hit a nerve?You deserve a good torture.
You did. If you hit my nerves once, you get a warning. If you do it twice, you take a hit back yourself. Do it a third time and we are through.I guess I hit a nerve?


That sounds meanEverywhere I see two names only, striking their conversations here and there. So close to world domination!
And that sounds tough, yuki, about the job. Good luck!


Hm. I wrote above a while ago that I am not sure either. I believe that this situation is a result of interaction of various factors. I may have the trait inside of me, sleeping deep inside. Meeting and talking with yuki may spark the trait up. And getting bullied in real life by those I called friends probably makes me feel like I have to release this anger to someone else.That sounds mean
phio-chan, have you been taking lessons from yuki-san to become a fully-fledged bully![]()

Oh, a latent bully!Hm. I wrote above a while ago that I am not sure either. I believe that this situation is a result of interaction of various factors. I may have the trait inside of me, sleeping deep inside. Meeting and talking with yuki may spark the trait up. And getting bullied in real life by those I called friends probably makes me feel like I have to release this anger to someone else.
Or you're just bully-able.
That.![]()



I'm not sure if it's something worthy of being zomg-ed.The chain of bully is for real!
Now, I don't feel alone in being bully-able anymore, thanks a lot![]()
Maybe I'm a simple person that can overreact to any ounce of positive development, after all Tee-hee~I'm not sure if it's something worthy of being zomg-ed.
Well, yeah. I suppose.It's not a facepalm moment, it's what everyone should think of.
I'm a bit at loss here. I don't really get what you mean.Well, if the "hidden" truth is that you are being loved, it's better if they can't keep the facade up, methinks.
I have made a reputation for myself with that kindness in the past![]()
You better hope no other Star Wars fans see that post of yours.Star Wars is meh. Yu-Gi-Oh is cool.
I know right?
Because I like to observe.
I believe in the heart of the cards.You better hope no other Star Wars fans see that post of yours.
You're weird overall, so it is not a surprise, really.
Well, I never (and will ever) make the first move, so I guess we're at a standstill.

They sure are like parasites, huh?Everywhere I see two names only, striking their conversations here and there. So close to world domination!
And that sounds tough, yuki, about the job. Good luck!

In the food chain, you'll be in the middle, I reckon. You can 'eat' others, but you can also be 'eaten' by those stronger and more experienced than you are in bullying.Don't worry. My friends said I'm also bully-able.
Such fate.![]()

The chain has always been real.The chain of bully is for real!
Now, I don't feel alone in being bully-able anymore, thanks a lot![]()

I would have said "May the Force be with you", but I suppose it will be useless for you. The Force is not with you anyway...I believe in the heart of the cards.
Thank you for this compliment.
Yeah... Hmm... Want a coffee?
Yeah. But the heart of the cards is.I would have said "May the Force be with you", but I suppose it will be useless for you. The Force is not with you anyway...
Sure.
I don't drink coffee.

I know, but I'm coming to this realization just now as a rookie.The chain has always been real.
You should work harder if you don't want to be bully-able.
I mean I'd prefer that if they failed to keep their feelings of love to themselves. It's better to know when you are being loved, wouldn't you agree?I'm a bit at loss here. I don't really get what you mean.
Ah. Good for you.
However we don't know currently which is stronger. *raise an eyebrow*Yeah. But the heart of the cards is.
How about a tea?
We can't test that though. I don't own a Duel Disc...However we don't know currently which is stronger. *raise an eyebrow*
I could murder a cup of tea!
Huh. You have a lot to learn then.I know, but I'm coming to this realization just now as a rookie.
Hardening my defence would work, I assume?

I'd say it depends on the situation.I mean I'd prefer that if they failed to keep their feelings of love to themselves. It's better to know when you are being loved, wouldn't you agree?
Is it? Maybe. Sometimes, it backfires, as all other character traits do, I guess.
And I don't have a Jedi or Sith on hand.We can't test that though. I don't own a Duel Disc...
That sounds great. Which kind of tea do you prefer?
Seems like this will be yet another tie...And I don't have a Jedi or Sith on hand.
My favorite will be Earl Grey.