Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Come on, France!

Right...

It's the same old Wenger, no? as an Arsenal fan, you're kinda used to it. A terrible thing to accept but that's how he works. It'll either be something really late on or nothing at all. I am curious as to who he plans on bringing in.

Yeah that happens a lot, people come, people go. It's a shame.
It is. Barring something spectacular, even though everyone in the Premier League has money now, Wenger's not going to spend.

It is a shame. I'd hoped that Darj would return, as the reason (from what I could see) she went to Japan was to learn Japanese, obviously for manga/anime/LN purposes, but it's been almost the year and she's barely posted. Asky just vanished one day and that was it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Come on, France!

If one thing can be said about Wenger is that he's consistent in his refusal to not spend any money.

Dunno what happened to Asky either, I have seen Darj around a few times, but yes, she doesn't really post much.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Come on, France!

If one thing can be said about Wenger is that he's consistent in his refusal to not spend any money.

Dunno what happened to Asky either, I have seen Darj around a few times, but yes, she doesn't really post much.
That's definitely true. It's free money, though. What's he doing with it? The teams getting relegated from the Premier League (I know it's in the form of parachute payments) get more tv revenue than does Bayern. Arsenal gets a fair bit more tv revenue than the relegated teams, so there is money to be spent.

Asky never told us what was happening and just vanished. I always wondered if Asky died or something. As horrible as a thought that is, it would make no sense for him to just vanish otherwise. There aren't many other sites on the internet that discuss tenimyu at all.

You can understand with Darj being busy with everything in Japan, but with that ending shortly, I've been hoping she'll return.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Come on, France!

That's definitely true. It's free money, though. What's he doing with it? The teams getting relegated from the Premier League (I know it's in the form of parachute payments) get more tv revenue than does Bayern. Arsenal gets a fair bit more tv revenue than the relegated teams, so there is money to be spent.

Asky never told us what was happening and just vanished. I always wondered if Asky died or something. As horrible as a thought that is, it would make no sense for him to just vanish otherwise. There aren't many other sites on the internet that discuss tenimyu at all.

You can understand with Darj being busy with everything in Japan, but with that ending shortly, I've been hoping she'll return.
Yep, and every year he gets the board's support with spending; them announcing they'll be money to be spent, him refusing to spend it. Plus we're not in much debt( that I know of). I hope whatever deals he wants, he gets done before the world cup is over and clubs begin demanding obscene amounts for players.

LOL, nah she's not dead, she just disappeared from here. She's around other forums( onemanga at least) and FB; I see her all the time there, she talks to Sai at least.

When is her studies due to be finished?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Come on, France!

Yep, and every year he gets the board's support with spending; them announcing they'll be money to be spent, him refusing to spend it. Plus we're not in much debt( that I know of). I hope whatever deals he wants, he gets done before the world cup is over and clubs begin demanding obscene amounts for players.

LOL, nah she's not dead, she just disappeared from here. She's around other forums( onemanga at least) and FB; I see her all the time there, she talks to Sai at least.

When is her studies due to be finished?
Yeah, it's confusing.

Ah. Wait, if she's around OMF, why don't I ever see her? Anyway, if you come to OMF, why don't you ever say hi to me there?

Oh, true, I probably do have her on facebook, or at least I could find her profile via Sai's...

I think she leaves Japan in August.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Come on, France!

Yeah, it's confusing.

Ah. Wait, if she's around OMF, why don't I ever see her? Anyway, if you come to OMF, why don't you ever say hi to me there?

Oh, true, I probably do have her on facebook, or at least I could find her profile via Sai's...

I think she leaves Japan in August.
I don't post there, I was looking for a thread a while ago and stumbled upon one of her posts there in the SPT thread, I think.

Oh that's not too far. Hopefully she'll be back, if she's not busy with RL stuff back in SVK.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Come on, France!

Send your line-up, slacker. You're the only one left.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Come on, France!

Send your line-up, slacker. You're the only one left.
I wasn't slacking, I was trying to figure out how to organize my lineup.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Come on, France!

Nope. Very few forums you'll find me on

Yeah I can see the forums leader page. Didn't know you modded somewhere. Fun :)
Ah. I think you have to be a member to view my profile, but I was wondering if you could access my profile via the forum leaders page, if you couldn't directly.

Yeah, I've been an OMF mod for just about two years. OMF has post count restrictions on certain areas, so all of my sports posts don't count.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Come on, France!

Ah. I think you have to be a member to view my profile, but I was wondering if you could access my profile via the forum leaders page, if you couldn't directly.

Yeah, I've been an OMF mod for just about two years. OMF has post count restrictions on certain areas, so all of my sports posts don't count.
Nah it doesn't let you when I tried hovering over the name.

I guess that's like the Fun Forum or some of the subs around the shounen sections. Is it a particular section you mod or what?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Come on, France!

Nah it doesn't let you when I tried hovering over the name.

I guess that's like the Fun Forum or some of the subs around the shounen sections. Is it a particular section you mod or what?
Can you directly click on the name, such as opening a new tab? I'd assume not. Oh, well.

No, I mod the entire forum. We used to have mods for specific sections (although we all had power over the entire forum), but after OMF had to be restarted, we kind of gave up on that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Come on, France!

Darj hasn't gone anywhere, I talk to here all of the time, she just posts in specific places
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Come on, France!

Darj hasn't gone anywhere, I talk to here all of the time, she just posts in specific places
Well, maybe I don't visit your specific place, Mr. Gary. Neither does Bob, seemingly. You'll have to point out to us where this special place is.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Come on, France!

Well, maybe I don't visit your specific place, Mr. Gary. Neither does Bob, seemingly. You'll have to point out to us where this special place is.
The LoL thread. She replied in the Confessionary thread not long ago too.

Asky got angry with something and left IIRC. She alone was literally half of the people that posted here, lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Come on, France!

Well, maybe I don't visit your specific place, Mr. Gary. Neither does Bob, seemingly. You'll have to point out to us where this special place is.
...Mr. Gary? wtf?

I'm just saying that just because she isn't posting in your thread, it doesn't mean she isn't around :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Come on, France!

True, that was rude, it's Mrs. Gary for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top