COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yeah technically Portugal should stomp USA. But this WC has been insanely entertaining so far, any team, even crappy ones like USA, can actually beat good teams :S

Also, don't say no Pepe, he pretty much threw himself out.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I'm hoping for a draw, at least. I know it might be different if Portugal was at full-strength, but we're not at full-strength either. Portugal barely qualified for WC, stop acting like they're world-beaters pls. They're not Costa Rica ffs :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

OK I make it green.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Share the source?

But Jinx is my biatch so I'm still jelly! Ashe sucks! But that fanart :kreygasm
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I'm just jokin :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

We need to find a huge new topic to discuss

Which reminds me, the time for the next ep of NGNL is almost here, you're withstanding the urge to watch the last episode until then, right?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yes I had no problems actually =) Looking forward to it tomorrow!

You supa hype??

and indeed this thread has been boring lately. No idea what to discuss. The only thing I care about lately is mostly WC and that's discussed in its own thread xD

Well you can find me an avy, that's a "topic" :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yes I had no problems actually =) Looking forward to it tomorrow!

You supa hype??

and indeed this thread has been boring lately. No idea what to discuss. The only thing I care about lately is mostly WC and that's discussed in its own thread xD

Well you can find me an avy, that's a "topic" :kappa
Yeah I'm super hyped, ep 11 was amazing again so I expect an awesome ending (and hopefully a S2 announcement xD)!

It's because you hardly show interest in anything lately I guess? Though everyone seems to be obsessed with nothing but football right now, what strange occurence :kappa

Not avy again lol


(starts for real at 0:40 or so)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I'm an unique beast :kappa

No Game No Life #puns <-- ??? :frankerz

well what else do YOU care about hmm?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I'm an unique beast :kappa

No Game No Life #puns <-- ??? :frankerz

well what else do YOU care about hmm?
A unique beast you are :kappa

Well they say people can change, but is that really true? If they decide they want to fly, will they grow wings? I don’t think so. You don’t change yourself. You change how you do things. You have to make your own way. You have to create a way to fly, even while you stay the same. So I leave you with that meaningful message to think about Nuno.

My job, my trip to japan, quite a few anime/manga ofc, ASoIaF... all stuff I could talk about. Which reminds me, today's Hunter x Hunter episode was epic again, so here is my usual try to convince you to start watching the show :D


Well ofc some spoilers but I guess you don't care too much

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Well spoilers or not but if you don't find this awesome I dunno

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Quite the quote, but a quote I've heard before in many different wordings. Still a good phrase. But you didn't leave me with it, you lie!

I don't really think about any manga/anime much tbh. On Wednesdays I think "oh cool new chapters out huh?" Read them and I'm done thinking at that point 8-) Maybe I will think about NGNL.

I do care about ASOIAF though! I kinda forgot, but that too is a topic I discuss in GE and not normally here (there's room for some ASOIAF here too though kapparonis mucho gracias). The Queen visited GoT set today, that's pretty cool.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Funny he posted Ashe in your thread and Jinx in mine :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I have been known to play Ashe in our games, despite the flamerino. I actually haven't played Jinx in a long-ass time.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

well you played ashe twice or something, still yeah xD

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

no flamerino me pls yung kapparoni
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ )

well you played ashe twice or something, still yeah xD

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

no flamerino me pls yung kapparoni
It's been more than that, but there's been too many games to keep track of...

I haven't played or even logged onto LoL in a while...Steam sale is like crack cocaine

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Yeah it was that last game you played with me when I was Kayle mid and you had the Fizzerino jangle...two weeks ago. Damn, not sure I've gone that long without playing a single game...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top