COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

me too, let's do it!
jk jk, neither have the time nor the motivation to start with LoL again right now. Not before August, so the cool guys have to wait a bit longer.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Dude did you watch NGNL by now?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yes I did wonderful episodes but left me craving more so badly ;;
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

So you are the type who enjoys and fangasms in silence huh? At least join the discussion in the thread, if only to praise it x'D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

uh, if I had something interesting (IMO) to say I would've ^^

Watched it late and went to bed, and the next day it wasn't really on my mind.

In this single case I guess you could say I am the type to "fanboy in silence"
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Aww what a shame, couldn't even discuss the series with you once.

Seen the AMV's? First and last time I will ask you xD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Aww what a shame, couldn't even discuss the series with you once.

Seen the AMV's? First and last time I will ask you xD
Was some mild discussion when I started... But other than that you are right, but the series doesn't really hold much ground for deep discussion IMO. It's more of a fun show to me. Nothing really thought provoking for me.

No.

^.^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Welp that's true I guess XD

D'aww, okay then.

Should I just join you guys in the smiley spam then?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yeah ... so I watched that Budapest Hotel movie ... :p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yeah ... so I watched that Budapest Hotel movie ... :p
and? :p

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Should I just join you guys in the smiley spam then?
There was only one round, not spam. Besides you don't ask if you can join spam, you just do!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

and? :p

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------



There was only one round, not spam. Besides you don't ask if you can join spam, you just do!
The main character carried the show to a new level of epic, his love of old rich women was the most refreshing thing one can ask for, lol. :XD His intellectualism and quotes provide a number of words of wisdom to ponder upon. His "student" also reminded me of a platonic relationship between the two as well as a nice "tradition" being developed in a hotel where academic type people go to relax. The plot with the murder brought into the play the other "all-star cast", the attorney also represented a type of justice that fit quite well within the whole scheme. The "killer" was a nice homage to the regular one man assassin that we seen in movies. There were many many themes I did enjoy and like, nothing less from Wes Anderson and hi story within a story within a story within a story. I think there were like 4 major plot lines that were into one another? The music was also a plus and it gave away the atmosphere of the decadent and rotting hotel really well with the two main characters driving the spirit of the forgotten hotel.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

As expected it was to your tastes. I had many of the same opinions after watching it. It was a very... special, and kind of weird movie, but I enjoyed it a lot. I don't feel like often movies provide me with a sense of "this was art..."
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Thank you! You are pretty wise too!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Y u such a douchebag chami-chan?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

^.^

NITE!

<3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top