Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??
are u mistress?
are u mistress?

Gary I'll give you one last chance. If you wanna play one day SHOW UP NEXT TIME OR DIE.You never show up why would anyone bother making dates with you?
#SeriousQuestion
It will be hard for him to show up on "some day" you nub. Also I agree Gary, you either play and die or you DIEGary I'll give you one last chance. If you wanna play one day SHOW UP NEXT TIME OR DIE.


Damn, I forgot how awesome that game is until yestedaywow that csgo session we had was fun ibra![]()

That time you "skillfully headshotted a guy that came up behind the box" was too much for me to handle. Had to quit after with how cocky u got after that random shot in the dark into a bragging headshot of "skill".Damn, I forgot how awesome that game is until yesteday![]()
I got some kills some I'm happy.fking nublords i bet
For a brief moment I was a god.Oh, you guys actually did play...w0w
You're not online during those hours. Not like we ditched you.Now I'm actually sad...
uh, around 4pm my time. So that's what, -5 for you? Like I said that's not your hours.When was it?!
