COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

are u mistress?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

You never show up why would anyone bother making dates with you?

#SeriousQuestion
Gary I'll give you one last chance. If you wanna play one day SHOW UP NEXT TIME OR DIE.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

Gary I'll give you one last chance. If you wanna play one day SHOW UP NEXT TIME OR DIE.
It will be hard for him to show up on "some day" you nub. Also I agree Gary, you either play and die or you DIE
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

Just like that "some day" I will play CSGO with u :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

wtf you noobs...how about an invite? Not to Nuno, since he'll do it even when I'm not home. But ibra...pff
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

wow that csgo session we had was fun ibra :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

fking nublords i bet
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

wow that csgo session we had was fun ibra :kappa
Damn, I forgot how awesome that game is until yesteday :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

Damn, I forgot how awesome that game is until yesteday :kappa
That time you "skillfully headshotted a guy that came up behind the box" was too much for me to handle. Had to quit after with how cocky u got after that random shot in the dark into a bragging headshot of "skill".

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

fking nublords i bet
I got some kills some I'm happy.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

I frequently get muted because other nubslords also dislike how cocky I am, well mostly Dota.

Also, the time you went behind the tard with the awp and knifed him, winning us the game was pretty sweeet. Although to be fair his teammates failed him
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

Man no reason to be fair, that was all me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

Oh, you guys actually did play...w0w
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

Now I'm actually sad...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

Now I'm actually sad...
You're not online during those hours. Not like we ditched you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

When was it?!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

When was it?!
uh, around 4pm my time. So that's what, -5 for you? Like I said that's not your hours.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

I'm up for more CS:GO tomorrow probably.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??

This isn't minor stuff...gtfo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top