COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I don't remember more than 2-3 Ashe games, but fair enough.

Oh you mean the game where I carried alone with the troll pick Fizz? :kappa

Yeah I haven't played since June 17th or something. Won't play I think until early July. I'm not playing because I only have access to my mac for the time being though. I don't like playing with petty hardware and 13" screen. Will be good with a break anyway I guess, I hadn't played much even for days before I was "unavailable".
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Quite the quote, but a quote I've heard before in many different wordings. Still a good phrase. But you didn't leave me with it, you lie!

I don't really think about any manga/anime much tbh. On Wednesdays I think "oh cool new chapters out huh?" Read them and I'm done thinking at that point 8-) Maybe I will think about NGNL.

I do care about ASOIAF though! I kinda forgot, but that too is a topic I discuss in GE and not normally here (there's room for some ASOIAF here too though kapparonis mucho gracias). The Queen visited GoT set today, that's pretty cool.
Well it was a cheap try.

Wow, guess you don't need a present from Japan then.

Cool.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Wow great reply! And you complain about me :nah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Wow great reply! And you complain about me :nah
Well sometimes it is as it is. Like you said, sometimes you just don't have much to add.

...wow, I even forget to comment your flat out refusal to respond to anything I say or post about HxH :XD Okay, I explain this lack of response with being butthurt I guess :kappa

Got another topic? Don't really care about ASoIaF atm, so that's that. The new NGNL episodes is out though, now you could watch them both \o/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

WTF. I talked about HxH at length last time you brought it up. In fact I've done multiple recent times. God your "you never <insert here>" is annoying. Not amused.

I don't watch anime at day. You know this. I may watch them tonight.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

WTF. I talked about HxH at length last time you brought it up. In fact I've done multiple recent times. God your "you never <insert here>" is annoying. Not amused.

I don't watch anime at day. You know this. I may watch them tonight.
Never is such an annoying word, isn't it? Well ofc I was exaggerating, no need to take it so seriously :XD
And it was just an AMV, I thought you would like it :disappoint

You better do, so that we can discuss \o/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yeah "of course". I don't like end-all statements like that. "never, always". They heavily downgrade, upgrade, bash, praise etc. It's beyond exaggeration IMO.

Well you know I don't care about HxH. Don't know why you insist on constantly trying to bring it up and expect decent replies every time. I'll read/watch it if I feel like it, not from pushing xD I'm not one to give in to pressure techniques.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yeah "of course". I don't like end-all statements like that. "never, always". They heavily downgrade, upgrade, bash, praise etc. It's beyond exaggeration IMO.

Well you know I don't care about HxH. Don't know why you insist on constantly trying to bring it up and expect decent replies every time. I'll read/watch it if I feel like it, not from pushing xD I'm not one to give in to pressure techniques.
Yep, they're really overused words. One of the things we learned during our schooling was that "never" and "always" usually are heavy communication killers (and no doubt they are xD). So while I "only" was exaggerating I'm sorry if that annoyed you :pout

Well in this case it's just an AMV like any other, I thought you like those? Was more or less a coincidence, I discovered those by pure chance and thought I would share. It's less about pressure but trying to convince someone of a show being worth watching. So in that sense I thought an AMV might be a good opportunity for that, nothing more nothing less.

My comments regarding "Start HxH now" are more out of pure lulz, I don't really expect a response there.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Well you do always often use them, so take notes :heh

I'm not really big into AMV's XD I only like a few ones. Strangely two of my fav AMVs are OP ones, rofl. I discovered some of my fav songs from AMV's weirdly.

OK I just don't respond to HxH stuff then :kappa

Maybe I watch it later.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Well you do always often use them, so take notes :heh

I'm not really big into AMV's XD I only like a few ones. Strangely two of my fav AMVs are OP ones, rofl. I discovered some of my fav songs from AMV's weirdly.

OK I just don't respond to HxH stuff then :kappa

Maybe I watch it later.
Will try sir :heh

Well not big, but I thought you like them. Discovering new awesome tracks is part of the charm, some of my fav songs are from anime too :nod Strangely enough OP has a lot of great AMV's, besides the anime being pretty bad.

Appreciated \o/

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

And OMG I just finished the last ep of NGNL, the show was amazing up until the last second :wtf
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I don't remember more than 2-3 Ashe games, but fair enough.

Oh you mean the game where I carried alone with the troll pick Fizz? :kappa

Yeah I haven't played since June 17th or something. Won't play I think until early July. I'm not playing because I only have access to my mac for the time being though. I don't like playing with petty hardware and 13" screen. Will be good with a break anyway I guess, I hadn't played much even for days before I was "unavailable".
I was gonna ask you when you'd come back, since Gary wussed out on our play date since "nuno isn't here" and "WC" and "gabe", ah well. Hopefully you're still willing to install CS:GO, I haven't played that since Feb.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I can play a bit after june 3rd or something, lol.

Haha, what a wuss :kappa

"gabe"? wth is that
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Steam Sales too good...not really feeling like playing CSGO!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Steam Sales too good...not really feeling like playing CSGO!

He doesn't know how amazingly precious your time is :kappa
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I can play a bit after june 3rd or something, lol.

Haha, what a wuss :kappa

"gabe"? wth is that
gabe is show for Gabe as in Gabe Newell the steam boss as in steam sales. It's part of the "PC master race" code of conduct to be amazed by gabe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top