Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It was a joke. :XD Plus, that's a different version of history than I recall. But I'm not going to get into it here.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Which part? It's a shortened and lazy version. Probably labelled as inaccurate, I guess?

Wait, you were joking? You joke? You have a sense of humor? WHAT?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,294
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Oh, snap, bro-drama **grabs popcorn**
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,294
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
People usually don't take me seriously when they don't really know me. Especially people my age and younger ones. I've been told by girls that they don't see me as a "threat" if I am close to their boyfriends, sometimes guys forget I'm actually a girl and they treat me like one of the bros. Overall, I feel looked down on. I see those eyes looking at me like I'm some kind of really weird person, when I'm actually just a tiny bit awkward. xD But really, nothing that wrong with me. Or it's about me being tall and I can't help it. I just always feel awkward. xD
Well, to be fair it is extremely rare for a girl to make it to "one of the guys". Even if you do make it and actually feel that way you are not actually one of them, at least not our perspective. The whole "one of the guys" thing is a guys club, you need the proper genitalia for it (not that we actually check but still). If you do make it from a guy's perspective you would be like the fun girl or something that makes you seem less complicated than other girls but you would still be a girl. In almost any scenario where you feel like "one of the guys" it is extremely probably there is at least 1 guy at any given time that is into you. Just some perspective, but take it as a grain of salt, I could be waaay of.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
No, I don't really mean like actually one of the guys. xD Some guys have told me that I'm not "complicated like the other girls" or whatever (I don't really think that girls are that complicated, it's mostly a stereotype). I mean that some have seen me more like a guy than a girl. Been treated that way, especially in my slightly tomboyish years by my classmates. xD

Anyway, I meant that whatever I do, I still feel like everyone around me thinks I'm awkward, if they don't really know me. Maybe cause I am? I guess. Everyone's awkward in a way.

Lately, I've been even more awkward cause things are not going well for me right now. In between jobs and I feel really bad.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Anyone wanna hire me? xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that after quite some time, I decided to get high. Partially due to the circumstances of the night/morning, partially because of the company, I thought, "it's been forever, why the hell not?"

So there I am, convinced that I have a firm grip on basic quantum mechanics, when I hear my sister beside me,

Her: DIMENSIONS. I notice dimensions.

Me: I... Which one??? The fourth, the fifth??

Her: No. No. Not those.

Me: *uncertain, as I haven't contemplated the sixth dimension very much, and I don't know how I'm going to hold a conversation about it* ... the sixth?

Her: The THIRD dimension. The third dimension.

Me: :cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:cookiestare

Riveting tale.


I confess that I'm kinda sad that I'm not getting paid during the internship.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:cookiestare

Riveting tale.


I confess that I'm kinda sad that I'm not getting paid during the internship.
:cookiestare

Riveting tale.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Go suck a lemon, all of you.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I don't have a smartphone anymore and it's terrible.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,294
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I don't have a smartphone anymore and it's terrible.
The way I see it you have two choices:

1.- YOU ARE FREE! Without a smartphone you can finally focus your internet induced short attention spam and appreciate the small stuff in every day life and hold actual conversations where opinions matter because you can't just Google the answer to everything!

or

2.- You can get a smartphone and stop living in the dark ages. You can live your life with the comfort of being educated with non of the hassle of being educated simply because you have access to the collective of human knowledge in your pocket (which strangely most people at the internet don't actually seem to use, as if there were countless hours of r-rated content distracting them from it).

Gotta love choices.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I've been wanting to confess something but I just end up deleting it. :oh
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,294
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Sooooo.... you are confessing you want to confess?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm confessing I've been wanting to confess to confess... complicated. xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm confessing I've been wanting to confess to confess... complicated. xD
it's okay Adi-tan, we all have known you were into girls for a while.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I'm really worried about a friend of mine.. He's from my class in uni, but he's older than everybody, he'll turn 30 in a couple of months.
He told us that some years ago he had problem with coke addiction. Yesterday all the guys went to a bar, when the bar closed, we went another one... on the way there he asked us ( our car had only 3 guys)to take a detour so he could buy something. We did and he snorted some coke.
After we left the other bar, everybody went to his house we we talked until sun rose, then everybody left. We kept talking until 8am and talked about how he liked to go to crackhouses, talk with the crackheads, snort some coke, sometimes smoke some crack.. this time that he was out of the house for 3 days, whit no sleep, just doing coke, but this time it was all under control. Then I went to sleep and he went out for more, he told me to not leave the house before he came back... that it would be quick trip and that if he wasn't back I could call him.
I wake up around 12pm, hanged around until 2pm and he wasn't back, called him a couple of times, cellphone out of area.
Then I remembered this last semester that he went MIA sometimes, probably doing the same thing.
I dunno... I think that everybody can do whatever they want to themselves, it's possible to do things responsibly, but for me it looks like it's already a problem. Maybe it's not as big as he said it once was, but it don't looks like is under control to me. But I dunno, that's just me thinking.
I dunno if I talk with him about it, if I talk to a couple of common close friends what they think about it or if I just let it be... since he's a grow up and knows what he's doing, after all
 
Top