We put or house on the market two days ago, and had an offer yesterday. I've never been attached to this house, but it makes me a little sad to leave it. "Don't know what you've got til it's gone" sort of bullshit.
Similar things happen at the company I work too...we have a vending machine full of stuff there, and sometimes people forget that they have leftover change...it's always good to have a cheaper sandwich, cuz then you have money for juice tooThe machine at my local train station deposits train tickets and change into the same slot. On Tuesday I paid the exact amount I needed to buy my ticket and reached for the slot after I paid. To my surprise, I discovered $2.00 that was apparently left there by someone who used the machine before me.
Of course I took it.![]()
Money is money.

Being self-conscious is good though, you should keep that...I confess I deeply hate how self-conscious and shy I have become. Like, that's one of the biggest regret I have - caring what others thought of me in middle school and as result, becoming shy and self-conscious because I didn't want to look like an idiot or something.
I confess I want to stop caring what others think of me again, and just be myself, but it's hard. Like, I'm good with people, so I really have no reason to be shy or self-conscious even with my speech impediment, but I. Can't. Help. It. But I"ve made progress.

how is it good?Being self-conscious is good though, you should keep that...
I can relate..I'm having a hard time opening my mouth and expressing myself. I used to not care at all, I started caring because I would hurt people feelings, still does. What ever came to mind would come out my mind, or it would run on it's own. I didn't like hurting others people's feeling but it wasn't always bad, sometimes what I said wold funny but of course I focused on the negativity. The way I would speak to people came out very hard, harsh, sometimes rude. I always been this way since I was kid, I have a very strong personality, I'm tired of restraining myself, I just like to tell it like it is. I sound like a lion but lately people have been treating people like a little mouse, all because I don't talk back.I confess I deeply hate how self-conscious and shy I have become. Like, that's one of the biggest regret I have - caring what others thought of me in middle school and as result, becoming shy and self-conscious because I didn't want to look like an idiot or something.
I confess I want to stop caring what others think of me again, and just be myself, but it's hard. Like, I'm good with people, so I really have no reason to be shy or self-conscious even with my speech impediment, but I. Can't. Help. It. But I"ve made progress.
Nothing in life comes easy, you gotta work hard for it and remember what you stand to gain when you succeed.I also have problems expressing myself but it comes from feeling awkward and/or embarassed. You know when things sound logical in your head and when you hear the words come from your mouth it's somehow not what it was supposed to... Yeah.
---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------
Sometimes I just want to reprogram myself. I know it's all me and I can change anything I like but it's sooo hard.
Me too.I confess Gary confuses me. D:
Something similar happens to me (it's probably a shock to absolutely no one that I am a somewhat awkward guy). Everything sounds good in my head until I say it and people think I am an asshole... Or something like that, I am not a mind reader to know what they are thinking. Luckily I have a group of close friends that are aware that I am not actually being an asshole. On the other hand, it is a pain to deal with when meeting people. People tend to think I hate people in general and crowds... Now, I am not a fan of either but I don't hate them, I just can't get over my own awkwardness to just enjoy myself which is quite distinct from hating everyone (or just not being a fan).I also have problems expressing myself but it comes from feeling awkward and/or embarassed. You know when things sound logical in your head and when you hear the words come from your mouth it's somehow not what it was supposed to... Yeah.
.... sexually?I confess Gary confuses me. D:
God forbid!.... sexually?
Most of the time, yes. I wish I wasn't shy and far more extroverted.Yeah, I know all that, but don't you ever just want to erase some things and replace them with others? xD
Me too.
Not sexually, you creepy kick.Something similar happens to me (it's probably a shock to absolutely no one that I am a somewhat awkward guy). Everything sounds good in my head until I say it and people think I am an asshole... Or something like that, I am not a mind reader to know what they are thinking. Luckily I have a group of close friends that are aware that I am not actually being an asshole. On the other hand, it is a pain to deal with when meeting people. People tend to think I hate people in general and crowds... Now, I am not a fan of either but I don't hate them, I just can't get over my own awkwardness to just enjoy myself which is quite distinct from hating everyone (or just not being a fan).
---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------
.... sexually?
Didnt think you'd care so much about mjs confusion :xDGod forbid!
Dunno.... From what I gathered he said you confused him for no reason at all.Wtf did I do...?
The whole friends thing. X_XWtf did I do...?
Yeah but then people piggybacked on it...Dunno.... From what I gathered he said you confused him for no reason at all.
Sorry for the friendzone man...you're not my typeThe whole friends thing. X_X