TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

That show was responsible for many trips and falls running home to the tv. If I'm not mistaken that movie was The 36th Chamber of Shaolin. He couldn't practice any kung fu for a few years after escaping execution to Shaolin Temple during a political uprising. All he ever got to do were chores haha Gordon is my favorite out of all the actors in those films although I like all of them :D
yeah...gordon was most notable...bald head and all

so,let's talk manga...you a shonen man or you like grown up stuff:hurr

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

oh...but five finger of death is a really unrespected movie by the shaws...had to say that:)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

oh...but five finger of death is a really unrespected movie by the shaws...had to say that:)
I wonder why, it sounds like an amazing porno.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I wonder why, it sounds like an amazing porno.
you like that stalker?....

grab the oil...see if we can make this work:hurr
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:slowly
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:cookiearf
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

yeah...gordon was most notable...bald head and all

so,let's talk manga...you a shonen man or you like grown up stuff:hurr
No preference really. Years ago mostly more adult stuff but I'm rediscovering all of it now. I find certain themes and ideas in how they are are presented in Shonen to take even more maturity to appreciate at times.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

No preference really. Years ago mostly more adult stuff but I'm rediscovering all of it now. I find certain themes and ideas in how they are are presented in Shonen to take even more maturity to appreciate at times.
yeah...shingeki no kyojin and claymore are quite mature for shonens...i would recommend you give nanatsu no taizai a peek

as far as seinen...have you read berserk if not...i recommend it
they have also recently done remakes...ovas(3)...to recap the anime made years ago
check it out
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318871/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2210479/reviews


if you like game of thrones...you will definitely like this
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

yeah...shingeki no kyojin and claymore are quite mature for shonens...i would recommend you give nanatsu no taizai a peek

as far as seinen...have you read berserk if not...i recommend it
they have also recent down remakes...ovas(3)...to recap the anime made years ago
check it out
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318871/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2210479/reviews


if you like game of thrones...you will definitely like this
Will do. You know what actually made me go check out Berserk? Sword of the Berserk: Guts Rage (Dreamcast) . I am one of the few people I know who actually enjoyed that game. Once I found out that it originated from the manga, I had to take a look. Enjoyed the manga also :) Going to go look at the anime this weekend haha thanks!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Will do. You know what actually made me go check out Berserk? Sword of the Berserk: Guts Rage (Dreamcast) . I am one of the few people I know who actually enjoyed that game. Once I found out that it originated from the manga, I had to take a look. Enjoyed the manga also :) Going to go look at the anime this weekend haha thanks!
see...not so bad just chill'n...no?
i told you...the siteain't all about that tension in the naruto thread:XD
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

see...not so bad just chill'n...no?
i told you...the siteain't all about that tension in the naruto thread:XD
Indeed haha. I'm being well-behaved and reasonably correct in my grammar usage here. I will give it a few more posts before you start scratching your head here over something I said. Most of my leisure time is so full of mundane day-to-day existing. I'm working towards making life easier so I can enjoy many of my old favorite hobbies (Including this one). I'd been lurking around MH for about a year before I joined. I just didn't feel as if I had much to contribute to the discussions here. I have a lot of reading to catch up on.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Indeed haha. I'm being well-behaved and reasonably correct in my grammar usage here. I will give it a few more posts before you start scratching your head here over something I said. Most of my leisure time is so full of mundane day-to-day existing. I'm working towards making life easier so I can enjoy many of my old favorite hobbies (Including this one). I'd been lurking around MH for about a year before I joined. I just didn't feel as if I had much to contribute to the discussions here. I have a lot of reading to catch up on.
coolz...don't rush
no one is goin anywhere...
long after naruto ends...i will be here:super

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

yo william...sign up for mafia game

it's a blast man....
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

coolz...don't rush
no one is goin anywhere...
long after naruto ends...i will be here:super

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

yo william...sign up for mafia game

it's a blast man....
I'll check it out but not sure how often I get to come on here and post.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Is your son ready for school?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Is your son ready for school?
yes maam....big 10th grade!!!

has school started already up there?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Nope, not yet. August 13th is the day though some school districts starts a week later.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

few more days and back to the grind with them lil'badass youngens:p

so,are you gonna still be subbing or you have a permanate slot now?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Still subbing
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

is it union?...
still working on your degree...never asked you?...
or that's what you want...to sub?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Yeah, there is a teacher union.

No, I already graduated six years ago, and I'm still looking for a permanent job. :sweat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top