Discussion Sanji a big dissapointment?

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Its not that we don't like him , but clearly he's being toyed with by Oda . Im pretty sure later (like after this arc) Sanji will be showed in full bloom like a butterfly .

Wouldn't it be weird if Sanji feel inlove with the 3 eyed girl or Big Mom true form , which would give him reasons to stop Luffy from fighting her ?
I'd :loool if that happens. Does that mean Sani is gonna "power-up" his :luv (again)? :teehee
 

jamarTheDem

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
662
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd :loool if that happens. Does that mean Sani is gonna "power-up" his :luv (again)? :teehee
Trust me Sanji will not past up a opportunity to flirt.....lover level: 9000:erosanji
 

latif754

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
We can't see Sanji for a long time maybe Sanji can fight against big mom crew's tamago or pekoms.We saw only two at big mom ship.but again sanji can't win because they are yonkou's crew and their bounties exceeds 350m .If sanji won at fight one of them .sanji would gain our respect from a long time.
 

jamarTheDem

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
662
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We can't see Sanji for a long time maybe Sanji can fight against big mom crew's tamago or pekoms.We saw only two at big mom ship.but again sanji can't win because they are yonkou's crew and their bounties exceeds 350m .If sanji won at fight one of them .sanji would gain our respect from a long time.
I don't agree even Shanks had crew member with less then 100million beri so Sanji not win against the whole crew but he will beat atlease 1 or 2 up . Also it's not confirm that they will even fight big Mom crew .
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't agree even Shanks had crew member with less then 100million beri so Sanji not win against the whole crew but he will beat atlease 1 or 2 up . Also it's not confirm that they will even fight big Mom crew .
For all we know they might use coup de burst to escape or use that special cannon to sink big moms ship (the second one is unlikely).
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
I don't agree even Shanks had crew member with less then 100million beri so Sanji not win against the whole crew but he will beat atlease 1 or 2 up . Also it's not confirm that they will even fight big Mom crew .
Agreed. Not each and every member in Big Mom's crew could have a 350mil+ bounty.
Also, does Big Mom's crew follow the same principle as Whitebeard and Shiki with having Division commanders etc?
I think BB's crew has that also.
I was thinking if Sanji would fight someone as high as a division commander.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Agreed. Not each and every member in Big Mom's crew could have a 350mil+ bounty.
Also, does Big Mom's crew follow the same principle as Whitebeard and Shiki with having Division commanders etc?
I think BB's crew has that also.
I was thinking if Sanji would fight someone as high as a division commander.
He might fight the long leg guy who has a tea cup on his head.
 

KuroKarasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
275
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
i dont want to see sanji getting owned again tbh.
Why would Sanji get owned by Tamago? He didn't get "owned" by anyone but Doflamingo so far and Doflamingo is above Tamago...
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Why would Sanji get owned by Tamago? He didn't get "owned" by anyone but Doflamingo so far and Doflamingo is above Tamago...
Well if sanji cant use armanent haki he will be in trouble unless he can break steel with his normal leg which he cant as we saw him fighting vergo. And i am sure the long leg has armanent haki.
 

KuroKarasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
275
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well if sanji cant use armanent haki he will be in trouble unless he can break steel with his normal leg which he cant as we saw him fighting vergo. And i am sure the long leg has armanent haki.
Sanji is a confirmed CoA user aswell. Vergo has nothing to do with "steel" he was just described as "as hard as steel". I don't know where you get the idea that Sanji isn't capable of using armament haki.
 

jamarTheDem

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
662
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For all we know they might use coup de burst to escape or use that special cannon to sink big moms ship (the second one is unlikely).
I think it's necessary for the remaining Straw Hat pirates to meet up with Big Mom pirates . Even Sanji understands that surrender would be considered the best plan as of now . Coup De Burst has been used offend this Arc , it's best to save up (If they Colaa supplies isn't empty yet) till it's absolutely needed .

Thus could lead to Sanji redemption . Him falling inlove with somebody on Big Mum ship and then stopping the war between Luffy and Big Mum would be a perfect example of Mr. Prince :hip

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Agreed. Not each and every member in Big Mom's crew could have a 350mil+ bounty.
Also, does Big Mom's crew follow the same principle as Whitebeard and Shiki with having Division commanders etc?
I think BB's crew has that also.
I was thinking if Sanji would fight someone as high as a division commander.
I don't think so . Shanks doesn't and you can say it's possible with Big Mum but I didn't see enough crew members to enlighten your theory .
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sanji is a confirmed CoA user aswell. Vergo has nothing to do with "steel" he was just described as "as hard as steel". I don't know where you get the idea that Sanji isn't capable of using armament haki.
He hasnt used it yet even though he was in a dangerous situation twice!
 

jamarTheDem

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
662
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sanji is a confirmed CoA user aswell. Vergo has nothing to do with "steel" he was just described as "as hard as steel". I don't know where you get the idea that Sanji isn't capable of using armament haki.
CoA varies . It can be trained just like ever Haki other then CoC . Sanji and Zoro both have The same Haki expect Kings Haki , but when it comes to their strong parts with Haki you can tell which ones they lead to more .

Sanji was seen countless time using his observations Haki since Fishman island, to Punk Hazard and now Dressrosa .
Zoro is seen more using CoA .
 

KuroKarasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
275
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
CoA varies . It can be trained just like ever Haki other then CoC . Sanji and Zoro both have The same Haki expect Kings Haki , but when it comes to their strong parts with Haki you can tell which ones they lead to more .

Sanji was seen countless time using his observations Haki since Fishman island, to Punk Hazard and now Dressrosa .
Zoro is seen more using CoA .
When was Zoro seen using CoA? You can't rly see it anyways unless it turns black which it doesn't always do. Luffy used haki against the pacifista post timeskip and we still couldn't "See" it. It is very likely that Sanji used it too to break the pacifistas neck.
 

jamarTheDem

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
662
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
United States
When was Zoro seen using CoA? You can't rly see it anyways unless it turns black which it doesn't always do. Luffy used haki against the pacifista post timeskip and we still couldn't "See" it. It is very likely that Sanji used it too to break the pacifistas neck.
Law confirmed that Zoro is one of the few people that could fight Caesar (a Logia type) because he could coat himself in armor using Busoshoku Haki/CoA . Later it was confirmed that Law could use CoA when he cut Monet, another Logia type, on the cheek .

I won't lie and act like I understand the different between black Haki and regular Haki . Maybe regular Haki is a inner thing while Black Haki is like a outer shell of sorts .

I can agree but it's said that Zoro cut the Pacifistas without Haki which could hint both men only use physical strength to destroy the Kuma wannabes . It shows their growth process after 2 years . :cheez
 
Last edited:

Monk

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 30, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well I think Oda is making Sanji look bad on purpose, that way when his time to shine will come we'll all be impressed by how strong he really is. I was hoping he would take on tamago or pekoms (maybe both ?) but that seems too much.
 

jamarTheDem

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
662
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I think Oda is making Sanji look bad on purpose, that way when his time to shine will come we'll all be impressed by how strong he really is. I was hoping he would take on tamago or pekoms (maybe both ?) but that seems too much.
Pekoms bounty is 350 beris right ? No way can Sanji take him on . Tamago bounty is probably a little bit under his , still overpowering Sanji . Also even without comparing bounties we seen how strong Pekoms was I'm pretty sure he could fight Luffy and give him a good run .

Sanji is Mr. prince if anybody can he could talk his way out of dying and saving his crew members . Also like I said early his pervertiness with big mom and the 3 eye lady could save his life .

One more factor could be this: Big mom like eatting Luffy like eatting they make good friends right ? :verily
 

KuroKarasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
275
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Pekoms bounty is 350 beris right ? No way can Sanji take him on . Tamago bounty is probably a little bit under his , still overpowering Sanji . Also even without comparing bounties we seen how strong Pekoms was I'm pretty sure he could fight Luffy and give him a good run .

Sanji is Mr. prince if anybody can he could talk his way out of dying and saving his crew members . Also like I said early his pervertiness with big mom and the 3 eye lady could save his life .

One more factor could be this: Big mom like eatting Luffy like eatting they make good friends right ? :verily
Lol. Bounties have never been a direct indicator of strenght. Robin's bounty is higher than Sanji's and Sanji could most likely one-shot her. Pekoms has 300mio because he is a new world veteran and he works for one of the Yonkou. Ofcourse he is strong but Sanji is just less known and has been active far shorter. Bounty basically means nothing. I don't say Sanji is stronger than Pekoms and Tamago I'm just saying that we can't say he is weaker just because of his bounty. It has never worked like that.
 
Top