TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Nah man...streets aint fun no mo....
Once people round me started dropping off into drugs/graves and the pen...
That was enough to take any smile off my face...then my kids really gave me something other than duck and dodging it all myself.brought me back to my roots of sports and cartoons......

:XD
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Nah man...streets aint fun no mo....
Once people round me started dropping off into drugs/graves and the pen...
That was enough to take any smile off my face...then my kids really gave me something other than duck and dodging it all myself.brought me back to my roots of sports and cartoons......

:XD
I think by now you've figured out why I ask you what I ask sometimes.:super

Very insightful.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Bro...I would be the 1st to admit I wasted a lot of potential on stupid shit...
But hey...im 40....house/car/job/kids and a good woman...I must have did something right along the way.xD
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Bro...I would be the 1st to admit I wasted a lot of potential on stupid shit...
But hey...im 40....house/car/job/kids and a good woman...I must have did something right along the way.xD
You and me both. I wasted a lot of time and potential trying to figure out just wtf do I want to do and why. I suspect this has to do with being an introvert in my case,but I never could just find a 'fit'. Most of my mistakes involved interactions with the wrong people and the consequences of such. Too much time wasted on others who I now realize were bad for me. I ended up doing a lot of crap which had nothing to do with who I really am. I hit my reset button and now I've started over :D Late but still.

But hey...im 40....house/car/job/kids and a good woman...I must have did something right along the way.xD
Seriously, you have it all now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

I hear ya on that....


I guess I have all I need really....xD
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

2 to 3 out of that four and I'd be good. Cartoons? Just anime or?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Ready for some football today?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Oh hellz yeah riki-chan

:x3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Que Sera...Sera

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Stiltzkin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
328
Reaction score
130
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Que Sera...Sera


hi there, lurking around~​
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Que Sera...Sera

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

i'm to old for that hot shit...have the squirts the next day:pout
Squirts would be the least of your concerns with this stuff. I already have toilet paper stocked in the freezer so I'm good :D

So, are you a beer snob or if its cold you'll drink it? This is an important question by the way.
 
Last edited:

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

beer snob...i am not.
but i'm no bottom of the barrel guy...since i drink a lot after work,i have to have a grey area...know what i'm saying:kappa
never was a big liquor drinker...but lawlett is right,nothing like a few shots of some good vodka.
cognac is my second choice...some hen with a splash of some tonic on the rocks or maybe a sour.

during the holiday...tradition of mine.
egg nog and kentucky bourban:thumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top