- Joined
- Jul 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,121
- Reaction score
- 512
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Que Sera...Sera
I'm with you here but yeah, I asked because this may be important later
My guess was on the moneybeer snob...i am not.
but i'm no bottom of the barrel guy...since i drink a lot after work,i have to have a grey area...know what i'm saying
never was a big liquor drinker...but lawlett is right,nothing like a few shots of some good vodka.
cognac is my second choice...some hen with a splash of some tonic on the rocks or maybe a sour.
during the holiday...tradition of mine.
egg nog and kentucky bourban![]()
I'm with you here but yeah, I asked because this may be important later



)
I come close to getting slapped for some of the shit I say to other women but this one...







