TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

beer snob...i am not.
but i'm no bottom of the barrel guy...since i drink a lot after work,i have to have a grey area...know what i'm saying
:kappa
never was a big liquor drinker...but lawlett is right,nothing like a few shots of some good vodka.
cognac is my second choice...some hen with a splash of some tonic on the rocks or maybe a sour.

during the holiday...tradition of mine.
egg nog and kentucky bourban:thumbs
My guess was on the money:D I'm with you here but yeah, I asked because this may be important later:super
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

:huh
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

haha Don't! I mentioned a while back that I may get a chance to visit Florida soon. I'm bringing beer and maybe fish bait. I don't want to bring some fancy ass bougie beer or some malt liquor (not that I hate all of them). On top of that, you can learn a lot about someone by the booze they drink.

I'm still trying to prove we are not alternate reality versions of each other. I'm too good at weirding people out haha.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

haha Don't! I mentioned a while back that I may get a chance to visit Florida soon. I'm bringing beer and maybe fish bait. I don't want to bring some fancy ass bougie beer or some malt liquor (not that I hate all of them). On top of that, you can learn a lot about someone by the booze they drink.

I'm still trying to prove we are not alternate reality versions of each other.
you do know there are stores here in FL that carry bait and beer:yodawg
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

you do know there are stores here in FL that carry bait and beer:yodawg
Of course...Want me to bake a cake instead?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

no....you ain't got to bring shit.
maybe,you fishing pole and a cooler(mine was lent out by my girl:-_-)
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

no....you ain't got to bring shit.
maybe,you fishing pole and a cooler(mine was lent out by my girl:-_-)
seriously? Talk about liberties... But yeah, just made it a habit to bring shit when I visit people lol. I'm rambling again tonight bro. Stress creeping up again and I caught a cold at the worst time in the world. I decided to finally ask this woman out at my school and I'm shocked at myself for actually being nervous about this one:blink I come close to getting slapped for some of the shit I say to other women but this one...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

seriously? Talk about liberties... But yeah, just made it a habit to bring shit when I visit people lol. I'm rambling again tonight bro. Stress creeping up again and I caught a cold at the worst time in the world. I decided to finally ask this woman out at my school and I'm shocked at myself for actually being nervous about this one:blink I come close to getting slapped for some of the shit I say to other women but this one...
you crazy....
why you so worried...she can only say yes or no...it's not the electric chair:lmao

oh yeah,you can bring money for bait and beer if that makes you feel better


:kappa
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

you crazy....
why you so worried...she can only say yes or no...it's not the electric chair:lmao

oh yeah,you can bring money for bait and beer if that makes you feel better


:kappa
Did I ever mention you have "Uncle Wisdom"? Seriously man I have no idea why. It isn't like me to be honest but maybe this particular woman found a trigger? lol

How's your week going?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

busy as fuck...and our cashier quit...so it sucks for me
run a kitchen and run for the rest....:pout

uncle wisdom...watch out bitch...you just as old as me:p

don't sweat it will...you know how many women out there for you to meet...
or you like sitting around thinking about "if you should have did..."

:edu

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

real nicca talk...xD
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

busy as fuck...and our cashier quit...so it sucks for me
run a kitchen and run for the rest....:pout

uncle wisdom...watch out bitch...you just as old as me:p

don't sweat it will...you know how many women out there for you to meet...
or you like sitting around thinking about "if you should have did..."

:edu

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

real nicca talk...xD
I've only been a food service manager twice in my life and I never want to do it again. I can't count the number of times somebody bailed or I somehow ended up with more work than I should have had.

Seriously that's the problem. I'm running around with a cheesy grin at all the popularity I'm getting now. I easily brush the rest of them aside because I'm pretty busy, but this one...Yeah I am as old as you (2 years) haha but I meant the kind of wisdom you get from that uncle who just knows shit so you ask him.

12 page paper due in 2 weeks and my brain is numb. I don't feel like doing anything tonight but catching up on some Berserk :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Drunk tailgaters doing stupid shit....shocking!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Did you watch the clip where the people were defending him?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Que Sera...Sera

No, but I saw Floyd Mayweather weigh in on it. If that guy is defending you, you know you're fucked. :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Yeah, a woman was saying that Ray Rice has done great things for the city while another guy said that Ray's punishment was too harsh. :eyeroll
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Que Sera...Sera

He has done great things for the city. A bunch of players have. It doesn't erase the bad, though.

Some people are just dumb
 

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Que Sera...Sera

Hey Greg? Cross Fit Sucks!!! If you value your life and your lunch, avoid it :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top