Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Winger ; wing = asa D:

I can use hangouts or gtalk xD I don't even see the difference between them. Started to use gtalk, I think I upgraded to hangout, I kept the same contact list and stuff o.o Only use them on my computer browser, maybe that's why I dunno the difference.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

It's the same protocol now
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Ok, so here we go:
(had a hard time to recover that acc, lol)

Akainu: Arnaldo Meyer
Shinsengumi: Emir Santos
Gar: Gerônimo Asa
Charlie: Carlos Rodrigo
KD: Klever Duarte
Sakura: Lucia Fiozolla
Blai: Pedro Clason
I forgot his nick here O.O The greek dude: Tales Alkis
Adi: Adriana Sofia (lulz)
Ancy: Ana Amâncio
Xad: Antônio Liege
Lori: Benedito Lorenzo
Evil: Éder Hess
M3J: Milla Xavier ^_^
Nao-chan: Natália D.
Imp: Omar Oliveira
YOU: Roberto Kimoto (that's easy)
Tiff: Tiara Albuquerque
And a Tom Coelho that I rly don't recall who he was.

Some people even deleted/blocked me alrdy ;-; (I guess that's ok, since I rly don't recall skyping with some of them, lol)
Just awesome lol. Where did you get the idea for those names? Like Liege for Xadyu?

Oh you're talking about Anax.

Why Asa? :oh

G-talk is dead. Hangouts took the place of it. I'm surprised that any Android device wouldn't have Hangouts on it...
I was talking about Hangout; which I use on my phone or Chrome; but you can't get it on FF, which sucks. So the alternative is Gtalk.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You can't get it on FF? The chat just appears if you're in your Gmail. I've never used it through Chrome, honestly.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You can't get it on FF? The chat just appears if you're in your Gmail. I've never used it through Chrome, honestly.
I know, that's my alternative; but I wanted the standalone/addon like on Chrome that just starts up when I open the browser. It's no real biggie anyway; not like I use the chat all the time, usually just talk to Alex or Nana on there.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I'm going to test it out. Looks like it might be too intrusive...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Just awesome lol. Where did you get the idea for those names? Like Liege for Xadyu?
Liege is his own family name '-'

Well, we do have some foreign family names here, they're common, so I just had to change his first name.


For a moment I thought that FF was Fun Forum, lol... Hangouts on MH /o/
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I'm going to test it out. Looks like it might be too intrusive...
Not particularly,not beyond any other google products I believe.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Liege is his own family name '-'

Well, we do have some foreign family names here, they're common, so I just had to change his first name.


For a moment I thought that FF was Fun Forum, lol... Hangouts on MH /o/
I did not know that....wow.

lol oh Nana, you sweet but naive girl :comfort

Hangouts for MH would be cool but I doubt many actually use it to have an interest in staying on there.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I did not know that....wow.

lol oh Nana, you sweet but naive girl :comfort

Hangouts for MH would be cool but I doubt many actually use it to have an interest in staying on there.
Nah, I was just kidding, there are other things alrdy. And if we have too many things here, maybe threads would be used less? xD

Right, Roberto?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Nah, I was just kidding, there are other things alrdy. And if we have too many things here, maybe threads would be used less? xD

Right, Roberto?
Sure you were. But yes, we already have too many places to talk, don't need anymore. Just look at how dead the member zone threads are...

:notrust
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Yeah, the member zone's problem has another cause ç.ç But that's not new to you anyway

Oh and Boobs, you missed the yellow and white ipês season here:




Plus I found out we have a "sakura" tree here O:
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Why didn't you send me pics? :(

Where did you see the sakura tree?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You mean, picks of my own? Those flowers only last a week xD I only saw them while driving to my work. Can you imagine me trying to use a camera while driving? '-'

It's a "savannah sakura tree". It's not a cherry tree, though. It just looks a bit like a white sakura.







(if you disagree, blame it on Jesus (that friend of mine), he was the one that introduced me to that tree ç.ç)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

So pretty :wtf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You mean, picks of my own? Those flowers only last a week xD I only saw them while driving to my work. Can you imagine me trying to use a camera while driving? '-'

It's a "savannah sakura tree". It's not a cherry tree, though. It just looks a bit like a white sakura.


(if you disagree, blame it on Jesus (that friend of mine), he was the one that introduced me to that tree ç.ç)
You know you can pull over somewhere, right? I'm not suggesting you do anything brazilian :eyeroll

Ah right. Where did you see it though?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Ikr Riki *-*

There's a white ipê and one of those sakura trees just beside my building o/
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I know there was a pink ipe tree near one of the supermarkets; the pao one iirc. I forget. I would've loved to see them in different seasons :<
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

LOL you wouldn't xD That's how an ipê looks like during the winter:



Oh, it's also sapucaia time (the one that bears purple flowers but gets pinks 'cause of its leaves) :


And jacaranda time (although I only saw one of those in the city) :


That's what you're missing xP
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

The jacaranda looks awesome.

Speaking of which, next time I'm in Belgium I'll go here:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top