No surprise it will be Luffy or Zoro.
For me, it's obivously Franky.
He's the coolest looking character in my opinion. Even if recently Oda doesn't makes him as cool looking as before, I'm still fond of the cyborg.
He's been showcased so many times around Sanji/Zoro level, and he showed mad skills. I will always remember Franky VS Fukurou or Franky using pillars to make a giant nunchuck. I miss the Old Franky, the haircut, and the fighting style. That was really amazing. There's also a lot of Zoro and Franky Bros scenes showcased here and there, which I like.
Now, it's mostly lasers and guns. It's kind of a shame, really, but luckily Oda will surprise us. More Strong Right and Franky Boxing, I say ! The Shogun is huge, and crazy inventive, but... I don't know, sometimes I was wondering if I was still looking to a Pirate Anime. Haha.
Nevertheless, he's still one of the most funny and entertaining Strawhats to me without have to do any efforts. Only Usopp can make me laugh harder than his stupid ideas or funky dances. ****** ?
I think Franky is one of the most well build Strawhats. I love how he cries but never cries. His badass speech at Dressrosa. Sometimes, he's an ass, but an ass with a big soft heart. I'm looking forward to see how much he's strong now and how much he can do in the future.
Second would be sometimes Usopp, sometimes Zoro.