COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Dang I need to rewatch that episode too. Not in the mood now though I'm afraid.

Oh nice one, is there old footage in that one? :notsure
Yeah just amazing.

Old footage?

I think this is more fitting:


---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Which reminds me, when you mentioned Gon't voice being annoying I immediately thought of this. I thought the voice acting in that episode was superb.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Uh, it was more intense in the start, I think the actress just needed time to really get into it. It also grew on me rather quick.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Wow you ignored my old footage question but I think I get what you mean now XD The scenes you don't know are from the new movies made during the run of the anime.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Wow you ignored my old footage question but I think I get what you mean now XD The scenes you don't know are from the new movies made during the run of the anime.
No I answered it in the same post you just didn't quote the rest... You quoted before I posted again I guess. It wasn't new footage I reacted to, but footage looking a bit odd/low HQ.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

No I answered it in the same post you just didn't quote the rest... You quoted before I posted again I guess. It wasn't new footage I reacted to, but footage looking a bit odd/low HQ.
Yeah guess that's just low quality then, there's nothing from the old anime in there. That would look way way different :XD


:')
 
Last edited by a moderator:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Say, people, how exactly do I rip music from games on Steam that Steam doesn't directly provide you through the Music tab? I remember that there was a Skyrim mod to rip the Skyrim soundtrack, but that's not really what I'm looking for either, because it only applied to Skyrim and I never even bothered with it.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Frosty, am I a "weird uncle"? pls respond.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Frosty, am I a "weird uncle"? pls respond.
I don't think so, Nuno, but I don't know how small children would see you.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Well, if you consider reading manga, watching anime, and the like potentially making the internet otaku community (even though most of us aren't anywhere close to an actual otaku) a bit weird or antisocial, potentially, but that wouldn't just be a brush painting you, it would be painting all of us. Most of us are adept enough at keeping the internet portions of our lives to one side and being perfectly sociable otherwise.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

I don't think that you're a creeper or a stereotypical "weird" uncle who does drugs or needs to kept out of the public view or anything like that, so that seems a rather harsh description of yourself.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

...wow
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Woah Nuno you are already betraying me?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I don't think so, Nuno, but I don't know how small children would see you.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Well, if you consider reading manga, watching anime, and the like potentially making the internet otaku community (even though most of us aren't anywhere close to an actual otaku) a bit weird or antisocial, potentially, but that wouldn't just be a brush painting you, it would be painting all of us. Most of us are adept enough at keeping the internet portions of our lives to one side and being perfectly sociable otherwise.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

I don't think that you're a creeper or a stereotypical "weird" uncle who does drugs or needs to kept out of the public view or anything like that, so that seems a rather harsh description of yourself.
holy shit dat post :kreygasm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

what happened?!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

what happened?!
He nominated me for best family member, so I made a joke about asking him if I was a weird uncle, which Sky said I might be = DAT POST.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Woah Nuno you are already betraying me?
NEVER.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Nuno-chama! :wtf
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

He nominated me for best family member, so I made a joke about asking him if I was a weird uncle, which Sky said I might be = DAT POST.
I didn't make the connection, Nuno.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well that definitely makes his post weirder...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well that definitely makes his post weirder...
I thought that Nuno was just asking me something out of the blue, so I gave a post about the simple fact that the internet manga/anime community usually have some quirks to them.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I liked your serious post :XD

So out of the blue and funny.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Just got done watching SN. You were right. Suprisingly good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top