Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
Did you enjoy the new Toriko chapter Nuno? :^)
Did you enjoy the new Toriko chapter Nuno? :^)
epi8....yeah,izaya's an ass...but a good villan.Haha, how far are you? You liking Shizuo more than Izaya OFC?????![]()

Each to their own, I guess. Toriko is...I can't go on...Nuno prefers reading Toriko :^)

dota...? You meanepi8....yeah,izaya's an ass...but a good villan.
dota is cool and ofc celty![]()



Tv shows:wtv.
10/10 would bang.
i don't know...never been a headless chick beforeAin't that normal though?![]()

smash statistics...lol10/10 would bang.
boobs are too perfectWould be fun if that is a dude under that helmet :^)

Never heard of any but True Detective. I watched like 5 eps but stopped watching. Should probably pick it back up.Tv shows:
- Penny Dreadful
- True Detective
- Louie (turned out to be actually decent)
- Can't remember... NnT anime is out? Haven't exactly seen it.. only heard from Koen that good
Movies:
*Can't meet your standards with 10.0 on imdb and extremely good*
---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------
Oh and if you haven't checked them out, Brooklyn 99 and Brackristu



