Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I guess my only hope is people stopping to post pics of themselves D:

I guess my only hope is people stopping to post pics of themselves D:

Well you told me you have a yellow Oni, remember?Why should I react to yellow Oni?
Right.Well you told me you have a yellow Oni, remember?
Right.
Well I'm here, hello friend.
Yellow Oni is ugly. I'd rather be a dark colored one. I'm now pink Oni, so dark!!


not sure is too manyNot sure mate. How about you?![]()




maybe,just shots......
What's your favorite drink?


don't know about everyone else(i do love it)...but nog is seasonal...so unless you make it yourself,you only get it around the holidays.egg nog is so overhyped in the US IMO, I hear shit about egg nog in tv shows all the time. Is that false advertisement or do people really love it so much there? I don't find it any spectacular tbh.
I see you don't care for the fine taste of wine
I don't know how Vodka/Tequila etc can really be good xD I guess I kind of like drinking Tequila when going out too, but to say it tastes good would be odd. Cognac can be pretty good though IMO.

"
Same here in Germany, every yearrofl grocery stores here already selling Christmas cookies/sodas etc. Fucking disgusting. Mid-October and then it stays until mid-January![]()
It's ridiculous, but I guess people actually buy it, otherwise they wouldn't do that-



I thought the movie was pretty good, restored my faith in Blockblusters not being bland necessarily.finally watched dawn of the planet of the apes.
effects were top notch but to me the apes were more human than the humans.i won't say more just in case you haven't seen it.
wanted to ask you if you seen END OF TOMORROW?
i read it wasn't a good movie...but like two people have told me it was really good
had to come to the man![]()
