COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well you told me you have a yellow Oni, remember?
Right.

Well I'm here, hello friend.

Yellow Oni is ugly. I'd rather be a dark colored one. I'm now pink Oni, so dark!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

this meme is different
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Right.

Well I'm here, hello friend.

Yellow Oni is ugly. I'd rather be a dark colored one. I'm now pink Oni, so dark!!




:gnut
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Not sure mate. How about you? :gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Not sure mate. How about you? :gnut
not sure is too many:heh

me?....




:XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I never touched drugs obviously.

:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

you drink alcohol?...:xi0same
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

... :nunoderp

What's your favorite drink?
maybe,just shots...
i'm more of a beer drinker...
but,i like bourban/cognac/vodka and tequila...guess i should say i can drink them.

as far as mixed drinks...just simple shit...bourban and coke,vodka and raspberry
around xmas...i drink bourban and egg nog.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

egg nog is so overhyped in the US IMO, I hear shit about egg nog in tv shows all the time. Is that false advertisement or do people really love it so much there? I don't find it any spectacular tbh.

I see you don't care for the fine taste of wine :kappa

I don't know how Vodka/Tequila etc can really be good xD I guess I kind of like drinking Tequila when going out too, but to say it tastes good would be odd. Cognac can be pretty good though IMO.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Egg Nog is just a different way to get drunk...no one gives a shit about it the other 364 days
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

rofl grocery stores here already selling Christmas cookies/sodas etc. Fucking disgusting. Mid-October and then it stays until mid-January :fail
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

egg nog is so overhyped in the US IMO, I hear shit about egg nog in tv shows all the time. Is that false advertisement or do people really love it so much there? I don't find it any spectacular tbh.

I see you don't care for the fine taste of wine :kappa

I don't know how Vodka/Tequila etc can really be good xD I guess I kind of like drinking Tequila when going out too, but to say it tastes good would be odd. Cognac can be pretty good though IMO.
don't know about everyone else(i do love it)...but nog is seasonal...so unless you make it yourself,you only get it around the holidays.

wine...i learned from a young age...i have no discretion.
i tend to go way over my limit before it tended to kick in:heh
unlike liquor where it tells your body..."yo madafaka,that's enough:barf"

:XD

never said tequila tasted nice...only in shots.but vodka is good,a clean liquor to me...no headaches.xD
cognac/kentucky bourban are my favorites...dat'hennessy or some good ol'jack
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

rofl grocery stores here already selling Christmas cookies/sodas etc. Fucking disgusting. Mid-October and then it stays until mid-January :fail
Same here in Germany, every year :XD It's ridiculous, but I guess people actually buy it, otherwise they wouldn't do that-
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

bunch of holiday salty grinches



---------- Post added October 22, 2014 at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was October 21, 2014 at 03:03 PM ----------

finally watched dawn of the planet of the apes.
effects were top notch but to me the apes were more human than the humans.i won't say more just in case you haven't seen it.:heh

wanted to ask you if you seen END OF TOMORROW?
i read it wasn't a good movie...but like two people have told me it was really good:hmm
had to come to the man:3c
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

finally watched dawn of the planet of the apes.
effects were top notch but to me the apes were more human than the humans.i won't say more just in case you haven't seen it.:heh

wanted to ask you if you seen END OF TOMORROW?
i read it wasn't a good movie...but like two people have told me it was really good:hmm
had to come to the man:3c
I thought the movie was pretty good, restored my faith in Blockblusters not being bland necessarily.

Don't you mean Edge of Tomorrow....? Heard the same and now two friends tell me the movie was great, so weird.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Apes was superb. One of my favorite movies this year. Top 3 probably, and I guess Interstellar will be top 3 too.

End of Tomorrow is nothing special. Standard "doom day" movie.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Oh, for some reason I thought of the snow hell doom day movie, what is that one called again?

Edge of Tomorrow was a really good movie. I can't say much but if you feel frustration when watching it, it's because you're supposed to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top