Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

OMG don't even ask. I've worked like 20 of the past 24 hours. I'm a little crispy. It's good but a lot of work. Very tiring.

You?
WTF? I thought my work schedule was bad :gwah bloody hell, you need to slow down. You'll burn yourself out. What exactly is keeping you so busy?

I was off work today, so just ran errands, lots of 'em, it's crazy how much you have to do when on your one day off. The previous 2 weeks were really long, I can't even tell you how many hours I worked, and this week was much easier. Next week I'll be on holiday :whoo
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

Ah yes, you did tell me. That sounds awesome; I miss buying Uniqlo stuff :bored. They had these awesome One Piece and Naruto t-shirts.

I'm so jealous :darn How long will you be there for?

Hmmm a bit; I'll have a day off on Wednesday and maybe even Friday :hee. After this week, I'll be in Dublin. You jealous? :nunoderp
And I get discount for Uniqlo stuffs. :cheez

Only two days and a night. It's only for work after all.

Dublin, huh? Get me some souvenirs and I'll be jealous then. :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

And I get discount for Uniqlo stuffs. :cheez

Only two days and a night. It's only for work after all.

Dublin, huh? Get me some souvenirs and I'll be jealous then. :3c
So you send me a package-yes? :uguu

But still, I hope you get to explore and see a few things.

Huehue I want you to be jealous without the souvenirs though; we'll see :toc
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

So you send me a package-yes? :uguu

But still, I hope you get to explore and see a few things.

Huehue I want you to be jealous without the souvenirs though; we'll see :toc
Give me souvenirs and I'll send you a package. :cheez

Nah, unlikely. The schedule is so tight, the moment I get into the hotel, I will be most likely very tired and in great need of sleep. And it's not in the big city too, it's an industrial area so there's really nothing that interesting to see.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Give me souvenirs and I'll send you a package. :cheez

Nah, unlikely. The schedule is so tight, the moment I get into the hotel, I will be most likely very tired and in great need of sleep. And it's not in the big city too, it's an industrial area so there's really nothing that interesting to see.
Nono, I'm not playing this game with you. Package me, lady :wowsoBOB

That sucks. Maybe one day you'll get to visit it for pleasure...unless you'd prefer to head somewhere else first.
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

Nono, I'm not playing this game with you. Package me, lady :wowsoBob

That sucks. Maybe one day you'll get to visit it for pleasure...unless you'd prefer to head somewhere else first.
You cannot get out of this game. My souvenirs, please. :3c

Nah, it's okay really. Malaysia is not in my list of countries to visit. It's similar to Indonesia that it won't really feel like I'm in a new place.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

You cannot get out of this game. My souvenirs, please. :3c

Nah, it's okay really. Malaysia is not in my list of countries to visit. It's similar to Indonesia that it won't really feel like I'm in a new place.
Hehehe what's your address? :heh

Oh, speaking of Indonesia, I heard Jakarta is/has been slowly sinking? :worrybunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: ボビン

hello. :kissbunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: ボビン

Hehehe what's your address? :heh

Oh, speaking of Indonesia, I heard Jakarta is/has been slowly sinking? :worrybunny
I'll give you my address if you swear you'll send it. :cheez

Ah yes. That's why I hope I already get out of this city before it happens.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

I'll give you my address if you swear you'll send it. :cheez

Ah yes. That's why I hope I already get out of this city before it happens.
I could send you something, sure. PM or email me. :wowsoBOB

Apparently there's a partnership between them and the dutch to help save it; but its like a 30 year project :/. Hopefully you'd be gone by then.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

UNCLE CHARLIE

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Man, I've been listening to that track by Tank so much lately :wowsoBOB
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

:dancin...hey

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Man, I've been listening to that track by Tank so much lately :wowsoBOB
thinking about me:hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

:dancin...hey

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------



thinking about me:hurr
You're not my star :hmph
I'm thinking about her :blush
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

you bastard...i know you ain't talking about who i think you talking about:-_-



:lmao...fucker
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ボビン

Why am I a fucker? :gwah

She's exactly who I'm talking about :love
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ボビン

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top