Re: ボビン
bloody hell, you need to slow down. You'll burn yourself out. What exactly is keeping you so busy?
I was off work today, so just ran errands, lots of 'em, it's crazy how much you have to do when on your one day off. The previous 2 weeks were really long, I can't even tell you how many hours I worked, and this week was much easier. Next week I'll be on holiday
WTF? I thought my work schedule was badOMG don't even ask. I've worked like 20 of the past 24 hours. I'm a little crispy. It's good but a lot of work. Very tiring.
You?
bloody hell, you need to slow down. You'll burn yourself out. What exactly is keeping you so busy?I was off work today, so just ran errands, lots of 'em, it's crazy how much you have to do when on your one day off. The previous 2 weeks were really long, I can't even tell you how many hours I worked, and this week was much easier. Next week I'll be on holiday

. They had these awesome One Piece and Naruto t-shirts.
How long will you be there for?
. After this week, I'll be in Dublin. You jealous?









...hey


...fucker