Wow I can still edit this?

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: ~Join LadyHatake's Harems~ teehee...

Speaking of Atlanta, have you heard about what's up with Mike Vick and the dog-fighting scandal? =/
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ~Join LadyHatake's Harems~ teehee...

XD oooh, Anko's sexy <3 I bet she's wild in bed too xD
Hope she makes big noise? o_O'

Or would you fancy... a simpler game? Ya know the usual sweat? Just a bit bestial >.<
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ~Join LadyHatake's Harems~ teehee...

Speaking of Atlanta, have you heard about what's up with Mike Vick and the dog-fighting scandal? =/
Yeah, unfortunately. :sweatdrop It's been all over the news, since the house is just on the other side of the James River. One of the reporters from a local new channel tried talking to the sheriff or DA or w/e over in Surry County (where the house is) and they're saying they can't "Place Vick at the scene" so they might not be charging him. Lame.


Hope she makes big noise? o_O'

Or would you fancy... a simpler game? Ya know the usual sweat? Just a bit bestial >.<
I just mean she'd be pretty rogue in bed, move around and all rough xD But yeah, she might be noisy, too >.>
 
Last edited:

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: ~Join LadyHatake's Harems~ teehee...

[Maybe he's right]
[Maybe there is something the matter with me]
[I just don't see how a world]
[That makes such wonderful things]
[Could be bad]

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?

Look at this trove, treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here, you'd think
Sure, she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got who's-its and what's-its galore
You want thing-a-mabobs?
I've got twenty
But who cares? No big deal. I want more

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin'
walkin' around on those
Whaddya call 'em? Oh, feet

Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strollin' along down the
What's that word again? Street
Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free, wish I could be
Part of that world

What would I give if I could live
Outta these waters?
What would I pay to spend a day
Warm on the sand?

Betcha on land they understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women, sick of swimmin'
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's a fire, and why does it
What's the word? Burn

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love?
Love to explore that shore up above
Out of the sea, wish I could be
Part of that world



<3 I CANT WAIT.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ~Join LadyHatake's Harems~ teehee...

I knooooooooooowwww <333 I have little mermaid songs on a cd and i listen to them on the way to work >.> So loverly =D
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

Yeah...love your new title! Pedicure is love! <3333

What's your favourite pedicure colour? Do you like manicure too?
Is it cheap to get one done over there? ;)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

Yeah...love your new title! Pedicure is love! <3333

What's your favorite pedicure color? Do you like manicure too?
Is it cheap to get one done over there? ;)
Pedicures are truly amazing :3 I just got my first one a week ago. Right now they're a bold red =D Ive never had a manicure, but I'm going to get a set of french-manicured acrylics for graduation in a couple of weeks.

Here, a basic pedicure costs around $22, while if you get a design painted it's $27. A manicure, well, not so sure about it.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

Sounds good!! Bright red is sexy! ;)

Why french manicure arcylics? I think it is going to cost more, if there's time, just keep it long.

So are you having a graduation party too? :amuse
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

ohh, dropping by.... :bored

does pedicure there include a foot spa? where they soak your feet in soapy water with bubbles plus some serious massage and filing off the dead skin cells on the bottom of your feet? if not that's hella of a $22 to waste! but since ur a girl, it's okay to indulge once in a while...:smile-big
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

rawr, heyas katy :D


$22 dollar for a pedicure... the poor money ;____;
dunno what it costs here though - why would i?



and on to my question of the day:
do you play/read visual novels? if yes, which have you played, if no, are you interested?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

Sounds good!! Bright red is sexy! ;)

Why french manicure arcylics? I think it is going to cost more, if there's time, just keep it long.

So are you having a graduation party too? :amuse
Well, my nails are rather fragile (I don't drink a lot of milk. In fact, I hate the stuff) so while they get long, they tend to chip and break a lot, so I'm getting acrylics so they looks nice for once :)

No, I'm not having a party. Everyone I know seems to be having one, so I'd rather go to all their's than have the trouble of holding one myself XD


ohh, dropping by.... :bored

does pedicure there include a foot spa? where they soak your feet in soapy water with bubbles plus some serious massage and filing off the dead skin cells on the bottom of your feet? if not that's hella of a $22 to waste! but since ur a girl, it's okay to indulge once in a while...:smile-big
yes, it does include the spa, which feels absolutely amazing <333 Nice and hot and makes my feet all soft :3 Well worth the money, I must say.


rawr, heyas katy :D


$22 dollar for a pedicure... the poor money ;____;
dunno what it costs here though - why would i?



and on to my question of the day:
do you play/read visual novels? if yes, which have you played, if no, are you interested?

visual novels? as in novels with pictures? and how would I play them? =o Give me examples, I'm a little confused >.>
 
Last edited:

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

maybe i should've said "digital visual novels"...

erm, it's like an text adventure, with pictures in the bg, usually told from the players perspective and often with music too <3

for an example for a really touching one, click on my sig-pic <3

it's the one VN that got me started into it <3
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

no, I've never done any of those before =o They look fun though, I might have to start XD First I need to finish the Deathnote anime. i'm addicted atm >.>
 

Loloba

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

I just Dropped by to Tell LadyHatake that She's Kawaiii :nuts ( I Know, i just come out of nowhere, but Loloba just loves doing that )

I Got a question for you: Why are such a great Fan of KakashiXsaku ?
Last Time it Was : Come and get it sensei

:woo
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

hi can't get a pedicure because i pick i know my bad. did you see potc 3 i like it
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Get a Pedicure with LadyHatake

I just Dropped by to Tell LadyHatake that She's Kawaiii :nuts ( I Know, i just come out of nowhere, but Loloba just loves doing that )

I Got a question for you: Why are such a great Fan of KakashiXsaku ?
Last Time it Was : Come and get it sensei

:woo
aw, thanks :3

Hm, as for being a fan of Kakashi & Sakura (when Sakura's of age, of course), I'm not sure why. Part of it is that Sakura's so feisty and strong, and imagining her with the calm, cool, collected and somewhat distant kakashi is great. So many possibilities. Pus the forbiddenness of the student-teacher intimacy. I'm just really drawn to it ^^


hi can't get a pedicure because i pick i know my bad. did you see potc 3 i like it
Yeah, I saw it opening night. I actually liked it better than the second but not as good as the first. The comedy of it was good, but nothing compares with the original.
 
Last edited:

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to King's Dominion With LadyHatake~!!!!



to you
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to King's Dominion With LadyHatake~!!!!

Hot damn =D That's one sexy picture :3 Thanks <3
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Graduate High School with LadyHatake

Nice :3 Is there any place to find larger versions?
 
Top