Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
man,it's a pretty good crime drama...
you watch the new TWD epi yet?....
man,it's a pretty good crime drama...
you watch the new TWD epi yet?....
good you watch....Yeah I did. Pretty predictable. Don't really see the point to the "dramatic events", especially not the end.
when they parted. WTF why couldn't they wait around when the danger was over? Jesus... Such poor writing.
dunno, they gonna do an ep to just show what she been up to, and then have her appear with daryl? meh

who you think is with him?That wasn't a hearse, it was a Dodge Charger
...guess there isn't much difference though
They wouldn't have made as big of a deal out of it if it was just Carol. So it could be Carol and Beth, Carol or Beth, Morgan maybe? Someone else entirely?who you think is with him?

How the fuck would that be possible?someone daryll cares about obviously....
the ok,you can come out now...makes me believe beth.
maybe,prego![]()

been plenty long enough for her to know she is...maybe even showingHow the fuck would that be possible?
I guess it's a theory, but it doesn't seem like it's been long enough...
because,like i theorize....she might be pregnant.Why would Beth hide...![]()

man wtf...no it hasn't. It's been a couple of months at mostbeen plenty long enough for her to know she is...maybe even showing

are you going on elephant pregnancy?...man wtf...no it hasn't. It's been a couple of months at most

I said AT MOSTare you going on elephant pregnancy?...
couple months is plenty of time for her to know.
you ever think they took her for that purpose?....
who ever kidnap her...im only speculating.I said AT MOST
Who would she have slept with to get pregnant?
That's my point, I said at MOST it's only been like a month since Daryl and her got split up.who ever kidnap her...im only speculating.
i just don't know who else daryl would be protecting?...
someone that carol would risk herself for...who?That's my point, I said at MOST it's only been like a month since Daryl and her got split up.
Protecting? Maybe someone the group isn't expecting...