COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

:popcorn
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Haha, let's begin flaming Bleach once or twice per week from now on :kappa
But it's good :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

It is?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Haha, let's begin flaming Bleach once or twice per week from now on :kappa

Doubt it. Let it RIP :kappa

I don't ignore if there's something to reply to! Was it a post with a video or some stuff?
Haha I'm so in mate :kappa


Like or not like?

And yeah, it was this one below.

You can tell me how it is after you get it, I might consider to buy it if I hear good things :kappa



Well yeah, that's the same for me. Saw some german episodes here, couldn't wait and watched the subbed versions of later episodes online, went to a huge german Naruto forum, started reading the manga.... and that's where it all started. Started reading Bleach and OP afterwards ofc, but it never was the same as with Naruto, even though I saw One Piece here in TV way before Naruto. Remembering the good old times when I fangasmed over Naruto each day :') I think I watched 30 episodes a day or so at the beginning, saw the whole Sasuke Rescue Arc in one setting because I was just "OMG AWESOME" :XD Good times, even though I was a noob back then.

Never? Oo That's surprising, how did you get into contact with Naruto and Bleach then? Here it started with Pokemon ofc, followed shortly after with LOTS of anime series (Sailor Moon, Dragonball, Digimon, Shin-chan, One Piece, Doremi, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, etc etc...) and Dragonball was a HUGE hype over here, though I think we talked about that already. They censored it, just like every show that showed blood and whatnot, because it was aimed at kids, but there still was a big discussion if it's okay to let children watch something as violent as Dragonball XD So stupid, really.
Well but I think they used the original OST for the most time here too, only the OP and japanese insert songs were done differently. Many were pretty good actually, not sure why it was so heavily changed for Naruto (and so crappy). For example the Digimon OP was kept the same way, just with a german voice. Maybe it's simply nolstagia, but I still think it's pretty good

 
Last edited by a moderator:

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Man that brings back memories. First time I watched DB was at my uncle's house when his kids were watching RTL. Kept myself watching that and because of it had German accent (with no vocabulary to match whatsoever).

RTL ;_;
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Man that brings back memories. First time I watched DB was at my uncle's house when his kids were watching RTL. Kept myself watching that and because of it had German accent (with no vocabulary to match whatsoever).

RTL ;_;
That was RTL II mate :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Here's a video for you niichan!


---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Like or not like?

Well yeah, that's the same for me. Saw some german episodes here, couldn't wait and watched the subbed versions of later episodes online, went to a huge german Naruto forum, started reading the manga.... and that's where it all started. Started reading Bleach and OP afterwards ofc, but it never was the same as with Naruto, even though I saw One Piece here in TV way before Naruto. Remembering the good old times when I fangasmed over Naruto each day :') I think I watched 30 episodes a day or so at the beginning, saw the whole Sasuke Rescue Arc in one setting because I was just "OMG AWESOME" Good times, even though I was a noob back then.

Never? Oo That's surprising, how did you get into contact with Naruto and Bleach then? Here it started with Pokemon ofc, followed shortly after with LOTS of anime series (Sailor Moon, Dragonball, Digimon, Shin-chan, One Piece, Doremi, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, etc etc...) and Dragonball was a HUGE hype over here, though I think we talked about that already. They censored it, just like every show that showed blood and whatnot, because it was aimed at kids, but there still was a big discussion if it's okay to let children watch something as violent as Dragonball XD So stupid, really.
Well but I think they used the original OST for the most time here too, only the OP and japanese insert songs were done differently. Many were pretty good actually, not sure why it was so heavily changed for Naruto (and so crappy). For example the Digimon OP was kept the same way, just with a german voice. Maybe it's simply nolstagia, but I still think it's pretty good
I prefer the normal OP :kappa

h4h4. I started with Bleach ^^ How odd I didn't stick around with it!!!??!!?? :kappa

Part 1 was just so good. Naruto started off way better than One Piece, it might be a factor why. OP to me was rather average for a very long time. Bleach was great too back then, with Soul Society and start of Hueco Mundo arc, but I assume it didn't stick to me the same way because of the emotional impact it has on you is like nonexistent compared to Naruto. Part 1 was godly at playing with your feels. After all if it's one thing Naruto will always have, it's that the part 1 anime has the best single OST track in anime history.

Mate, get on my level, I watched all the fillers between part 1 and part 2, thinking it was canon :kappa

Like I said I had been a Dragonball fan since I was a yung kapparoni. Well the reason I got into more anime (I had watched all of DB before, but never expanded), was because I quit WoW tbh. Suddenly I had so much time on my hands and a guild mate of mine whom I chatted with told me about "dis epik anime called Bliish". I'm like "ok man not sure I like blishing ma clothes but ok mate I shekk it kappa". To be frank I thought it was a regular tv show (not cartoons). But the first ep hooked me and thus began the journey of the yung kapparoni.

It's not that odd, violent shows for kids is controversial by nature. IMO Japanese have a rather high tolerance for it, with how violent shounen stories can be. Digimon was actually pretty dark compared to Pokemon, I'm surprised the strict government of Norway allowed it xD

DEM NORWEGIAN OPENINGS!!! SUCH VOICE AMAZE!!! The Digimon song was so hilarious, but dude the Pokemon song is so FUCKING HYPE. I actually think Norwegian Pokemon opening is close to as good as the English :XD

Dat top comment on the song :kappa



 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Fuck this, I fangasmed about Gintama again and you refuse to read it man.... this arc is just too awesome.

More laterz
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Fuck this, I fangasmed about Gintama again and you refuse to read it man.... this arc is just too awesome.

More laterz
You fucking nag queen. I actually started reading the pre-arc late last night, though I fail to see how it's important so far since it's about "Shinigami"/Shogun or whatever. Guess I will know soon.

btw:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...s-farewells-thanks-tribute-thoughts.-ANYTHING.

Post here next week :)

Put "nag queen" as your title pls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

You fucking nag queen. I actually started reading the pre-arc late last night, though I fail to see how it's important so far since it's about "Shinigami"/Shogun or whatever. Guess I will know soon.

btw:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...s-farewells-thanks-tribute-thoughts.-ANYTHING.

Post here next week :)

Put "nag queen" as your title pls.
Well like I said it's a rather minor thing. The character introduced there only plays a role for like... 2 chapters or so. It's really only if you want to understand EVERYTHING about that arc, but the influence is really minor like I said. You might as well start reading the current arc because it's legendary. Though the "pre-arc" isn't bad at all, just far away from the currents arc quality.

Will do sir :D

What am I supposed to do, not many Gintama fans around here sadly :crying There's so much stuff to talk about during this arc, a shame you already missed the discussion about some MAJOR event in the current arc. Or I guess one of the many major events, lol.
Nag King might be an option, but for some reason I'm not nagging much in general, mainly with you and Sky most of the time :kappa I only start nagging when I really care about someone else, or feel like talking with said person about this or that would be epic.
Okay, that's enough brownnosing for the day :kappa

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Okay I actually planned to use this new Gintama sig but I guess you will get too much out of that, so I will wait a bit longer :P
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Holy shit the compliments!!! :XD

Alright I'll probably skip the arc then. It was funny at the start with the shinigami talking crap. That part will be hilarious animated IMO, another example of how superior the series is in the anime really... The humor is so much more funny with the awkward Gintama music and hilarious Gintoki voice. Luckily it's fresh in my mind because of JoJo XD "OH NOOOOOOOOO" XD

Nag QUEEN not KING mate :kappa

Btw what's the deal with the color page here:
http://bato.to/read/_/259892/gintama_v56_ch502_by_hi-wa-mata-noboru

It makes it seem like the anime will never return :( Bad translation...?

Btw 2.0: Did you like the Shigatsu wa Kimi ep 4 as much as I did?

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

pls no spoils mate... come on.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Actually you can use a signature. I will just disable signatures since I normally do that. However I'm afraid someone will post a comment about it though!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

after i get done doing my laundry...i'm gonna swing by and hang out with you.
you said you weren't going out to night...need me to bring some beer or something?:gnut
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

When did I say that? You damn troll!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

:rofl...

my man...just popping in to put a smile on that smug face:xi0same

be safe out there trick or treating:XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

WTF
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

mysterious:edumacated

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

just fuck'n with you bro...
gtg...laundry time for real:(
my washer took a shit...got to go to the dreaded laundrymat:pout


cya
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

RIP I will remember ur name.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

i was ETed by a laundry patron...:gnut

have you had a chance to watch Gotham yet?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

How's Norway? I saw in the news that there's flood due to torrential rain.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

i was ETed by a laundry patron...:gnut

have you had a chance to watch Gotham yet?
No, I didn't have any plans of checking it out tbh :huh

How's Norway? I saw in the news that there's flood due to torrential rain.
Uh, there's never ever, ever, anything bad happening in the south-east by Oslo where I live :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top