Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition
Nah the number on Narutos back is 7. I am just not sure about pronunciation.I don't know dude![]()
Nah the number on Narutos back is 7. I am just not sure about pronunciation.I don't know dude![]()
Well it both means 7th right? That's good to know, seems like the creator expected the outcome we have in the mangaNah the number on Narutos back is 7. I am just not sure about pronunciation.
Not that it was that much of a surprise, Kakashi was being hinted as the possible next Hokage for quite some time, I actually expected this too.
Indeed, it fits perfectlyYes both means 7th. I guess Nanadaime would be right. And 7 also fits with his name. The "Na"-part I mean.![]()
Sasuga Naruto 

Man, cmon no talk! 8) Yes I'm amazing. But that's the only name I remember from it!lol that's not what I read. What I read was way less detailed anyway, but I guess this could happen. We will see, only time will tell
And hey, you actually remember the name 8)
I don't think your post was that bad either, but I guess you always consider your post having more (cheesy) feelings than how it actually is because of all dem strong feels
Well I had less time so I'm doing it a bit laterWhich reminds me, what are your favourite Naruto OP's?

Is it? Which episode is that? Just thought it would be like that because the people from Hi Wa Mata Noboru wrote it, I would expect them to know if it was animated already XD312?
That's already adapted wat. I think it's just the perfect panels to use to "wake up".
---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------
Man, cmon no talk! 8) Yes I'm amazing. But that's the only name I remember from it!
Really? Hmm, I mean one member commented "don't make me cry"!
Mostly shippuuden OPs. The first one is a must, made me so fucking hyped for part 2. OP 6 is my favorite though, dem feels and wonderful animations. I feel I'm missing some xD


I really like OP 9 too.Apparently there was also an announcement this week that what’s seemingly an unaired anime episode of chapter 312 is going to be bundled with Gintama volume 58 which goes on sale April 3rd. And the Jump Super Anime Tour starts on Sunday which has that one-episode OVA which may get some other form of release at some point. We don’t know if these are the same thing but I don’t think they are.

I definitely remembered Kaori!! 


What's wrong with that when we talk about Naruto?How do you produce a wall out of my short sentences
---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------
uh, well I was sure I had seen that chapter animated... Maybe I'm wrong and it's just so "classic" Gintama that it feels familiar. LOL.
h4h4, I use all dem affecting factors to influence people's reaction, making my post very animuuuuu-life
No copy pasta my story of the snowy mountain pls
Oh yeah op 9 was pretty good too, I still feel I'm forgetting some OP(s) though. I know for sure I like a lot of EDs, the only one I can remember is the Azu - For You (SAKURA OP!!!!). The animation is so cute with kiddo Jiraiya pushing kiddo Naruto. RIP JIRAIYA-SAMA!!!


Really loved the song and the scenes, great stuff. All the characters as little kids were so adorable. I think there are quite a few more I like too, but the only one I remember atm is the very first Naruto ED


Japanese engrish is just too goodAfter all I wonnered the Most High Quality Poster
Oh yeah ED1 is spectacular, a classic. People often bring it up when listing their favorite OP/EDs overall (not just Naruto). I like how the majority is in English but I can barely understand a single word. Engrish op
True I could watch a complication
For You kind of gets less amazing after the first 30 seconds to me. The first part is so good with the singing and kid characters.
Then again, whatever other language they're using, it's usually just so weird. German is even worse, japanese just can't speak german properly. It's okay for some other languages, but then again I can only remember a few single words used from French or Italian. Ulquiorra's Murcielago comes to mind x'D


At least find a video where the title of the song is in the name dude...Because it's called complicated... I was continuing your epik meme about my typo... cmon dude.




Well you ignored my whole post besides one sentence, so I was too butthurt to noticeTrue fans should know the OP name![]()
![]()

I was busy playing League so no time to post much, laterWell you ignored my whole post besides one sentence, so I was too butthurt to notice![]()

Thanks mancongratz bro...we gotcha that most awesome nunorino
hey,my son is finally makin a EUW acct....you gonna school him![]()


And here I was wondering if you actually had something to do in real life for two consecutive daysI was busy playing League so no time to post much, later![]()

man cmonAnd here I was wondering if you actually had something to do in real life for two consecutive days![]()
