COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Nah the number on Narutos back is 7. I am just not sure about pronunciation.
Well it both means 7th right? That's good to know, seems like the creator expected the outcome we have in the manga :D Not that it was that much of a surprise, Kakashi was being hinted as the possible next Hokage for quite some time, I actually expected this too.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Yes both means 7th. I guess Nanadaime would be right. And 7 also fits with his name. The "Na"-part I mean. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Yes both means 7th. I guess Nanadaime would be right. And 7 also fits with his name. The "Na"-part I mean. :D
Indeed, it fits perfectly :D Sasuga Naruto :arf

---------- Post added November 09, 2014 at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was November 08, 2014 at 09:56 PM ----------

Nuno:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...-Talk-Part-7?p=3909409&viewfull=1#post3909409

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

oh and

Gintama Manga to Bundle Unaired Anime Episode on DVD

Apparently adapting chapter 312, so it seems like the Jump Festa Special won't be the last thing we see animated XD

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

312? :notsure

That's already adapted wat. I think it's just the perfect panels to use to "wake up".

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

lol that's not what I read. What I read was way less detailed anyway, but I guess this could happen. We will see, only time will tell :D
And hey, you actually remember the name 8)

I don't think your post was that bad either, but I guess you always consider your post having more (cheesy) feelings than how it actually is because of all dem strong feels :hee

Well I had less time so I'm doing it a bit later :XD Which reminds me, what are your favourite Naruto OP's?
Man, cmon no talk! 8) Yes I'm amazing. But that's the only name I remember from it!

Really? Hmm, I mean one member commented "don't make me cry"! :XD

Mostly shippuuden OPs. The first one is a must, made me so fucking hyped for part 2. OP 6 is my favorite though, dem feels and wonderful animations. I feel I'm missing some xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

312? :notsure

That's already adapted wat. I think it's just the perfect panels to use to "wake up".

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Man, cmon no talk! 8) Yes I'm amazing. But that's the only name I remember from it!

Really? Hmm, I mean one member commented "don't make me cry"! :XD

Mostly shippuuden OPs. The first one is a must, made me so fucking hyped for part 2. OP 6 is my favorite though, dem feels and wonderful animations. I feel I'm missing some xD
Is it? Which episode is that? Just thought it would be like that because the people from Hi Wa Mata Noboru wrote it, I would expect them to know if it was animated already XD

Kousei and Kaori dude, have to say I can't remember the names of his childhood friends atm though :XD

Well I read it again yesterday when you mentioned that and it's nothing too different from mine. Just lots of nostalgia with the "made me cry, get mad, etc" and even followed the manga on a snowy mountain (which was a great story btw xD). I guess you went into a bit more detail regarding some events from the manga and you posted that sad track, maybe that made him cry 8)

Yeah, funnily enough the Shippuuden OP's are way better than the original, mostly. The only memorable OP from the first series is the Sasuke Rescue Arc OP, I think it's OP5. I actually like OP 8 too (I think the first one with a FLOW song, before the epic Shippuuden OP6) but that's because of the song and because back in my early days I decided to check one random episode of way later. That was during my speedrun through the anime and then I suddenly decided to take a short glimpse at what happens way in the future. Was actually surprised to see that the OP was still full of Orochimaru/Sasuke etc., had no clue those were all obviously filler haha :XD

First Shippuuden OP was so hype, yeah :zomg I really like OP 9 too.


7 was pretty nice too, though it always reminds me how they destroyed the supposedly epic Pain fight =/

Apparently there was also an announcement this week that what’s seemingly an unaired anime episode of chapter 312 is going to be bundled with Gintama volume 58 which goes on sale April 3rd. And the Jump Super Anime Tour starts on Sunday which has that one-episode OVA which may get some other form of release at some point. We don’t know if these are the same thing but I don’t think they are.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

How do you produce a wall out of my short sentences :residentsleeper

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

uh, well I was sure I had seen that chapter animated... Maybe I'm wrong and it's just so "classic" Gintama that it feels familiar. LOL.

same :4head I definitely remembered Kaori!! :kappa

h4h4, I use all dem affecting factors to influence people's reaction, making my post very animuuuuu-life :kappa

No copy pasta my story of the snowy mountain pls :kappa

Oh yeah op 9 was pretty good too, I still feel I'm forgetting some OP(s) though. I know for sure I like a lot of EDs, the only one I can remember is the Azu - For You (SAKURA OP!!!!). The animation is so cute with kiddo Jiraiya pushing kiddo Naruto. RIP JIRAIYA-SAMA!!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

How do you produce a wall out of my short sentences :residentsleeper

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

uh, well I was sure I had seen that chapter animated... Maybe I'm wrong and it's just so "classic" Gintama that it feels familiar. LOL.

h4h4, I use all dem affecting factors to influence people's reaction, making my post very animuuuuu-life :kappa

No copy pasta my story of the snowy mountain pls :kappa

Oh yeah op 9 was pretty good too, I still feel I'm forgetting some OP(s) though. I know for sure I like a lot of EDs, the only one I can remember is the Azu - For You (SAKURA OP!!!!). The animation is so cute with kiddo Jiraiya pushing kiddo Naruto. RIP JIRAIYA-SAMA!!!
What's wrong with that when we talk about Naruto? :XD

So you don't know for sure huh? Guess we will see.

Yeah your posts are so high quality :kappa

There are a bunch of good ones, why not watch them? There are some good compilation videos on YT.
For you is definitely the best Shippuuden ED for me :zomg Really loved the song and the scenes, great stuff. All the characters as little kids were so adorable. I think there are quite a few more I like too, but the only one I remember atm is the very first Naruto ED

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

After all I wonnered the Most High Quality Poster :kappa

Oh yeah ED1 is spectacular, a classic. People often bring it up when listing their favorite OP/EDs overall (not just Naruto). I like how the majority is in English but I can barely understand a single word. Engrish op :kappa

True I could watch a complication :XD

For You kind of gets less amazing after the first 30 seconds to me. The first part is so good with the singing and kid characters.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

After all I wonnered the Most High Quality Poster :kappa

Oh yeah ED1 is spectacular, a classic. People often bring it up when listing their favorite OP/EDs overall (not just Naruto). I like how the majority is in English but I can barely understand a single word. Engrish op :kappa

True I could watch a complication :XD

For You kind of gets less amazing after the first 30 seconds to me. The first part is so good with the singing and kid characters.
Japanese engrish is just too good :XD Then again, whatever other language they're using, it's usually just so weird. German is even worse, japanese just can't speak german properly. It's okay for some other languages, but then again I can only remember a few single words used from French or Italian. Ulquiorra's Murcielago comes to mind x'D

Yeah you could watch a complication :4head

You think? I find it pretty nice afterwards too, where we get some emotional shots from the past of the characters and then see them all grown up.

ED 4 is so not creative but I somehow like the song XD


---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I also remember this (in)famous ED :XD

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Rewatched complication dude :4head

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Why are you posting the Durarara OP now? :XD


Some pretty cool stuff here
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Because it's called complicated... I was continuing your epik meme about my typo... cmon dude.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Because it's called complicated... I was continuing your epik meme about my typo... cmon dude.
At least find a video where the title of the song is in the name dude...

Epic meme though :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

True fans should know the OP name :hmph :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

congratz bro...we gotcha that most awesome nunorino:gnut


hey,my son is finally makin a EUW acct....you gonna school him:hee
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well you ignored my whole post besides one sentence, so I was too butthurt to notice :kappa
I was busy playing League so no time to post much, later :kappa

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

congratz bro...we gotcha that most awesome nunorino:gnut


hey,my son is finally makin a EUW acct....you gonna school him:hee
Thanks man :gnut

uuuuh :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

And here I was wondering if you actually had something to do in real life for two consecutive days :kappa
man cmon :kappa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top