Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Oh, hi, Darj, nice to see you around. Your thread in MtM seems to be dead. :?bunny
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hey, Darj, nice to see you.
braingasmin already?

Darj was breaking my heart with DGM posts on tumblr until... HOSHINO'S INSTAGRAM GOT DISCOVERED AND THE REST WAS MADE INTO HISTORY. :x3


I'm so tired. :emocat
I still need to do one homework.:emocat
I want to cuddle my wabbit. :wub
My shoulders are aching.:arf
I want the new KnB manga to come out. :coffeeshock

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Oh, and thanks, Asky. :hug
No problem, young boy.:nerd
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Young boy, you say?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You have one third of my age. :verily
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm older than Tsunade.
I wish i was as pretty as her.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, although I'm a touch older in terms of days.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
i'm tired. :emocat
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
11 pm isn't that late for you, Asky.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Asky, I found this :wtf

A cottonball cleaning its face. :wtf




Zi, imagine yourself boiling in the sand of some beach in Florida in the summer for 6h.
That is the reason i'm so tired.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I see, Asky. I can imagine in it, but I would never bury myself up to the neck in sand, unless you just meant lying out on a super hot beach, which I understand.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I think beach is ok. I mean it's not that hot on a beach, there's the ocean breeze. Way worse in a city. :D
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I spent 6h in a high school room yesterday doing an exam that i might use in two years to try to join a exchange university program to study in the USA or UK or Canada for a year.
Plus 5h on saturday.
I'm so tired. :faint
My shoulders hurt. :emocat
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
IELTS or TOEFL? or not an english one?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top