COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Japanese engrish is just too good :XD Then again, whatever other language they're using, it's usually just so weird. German is even worse, japanese just can't speak german properly. It's okay for some other languages, but then again I can only remember a few single words used from French or Italian. Ulquiorra's Murcielago comes to mind x'D

Yeah you could watch a complication :4head

You think? I find it pretty nice afterwards too, where we get some emotional shots from the past of the characters and then see them all grown up.

I also remember this (in)famous ED :XD
Rofl, all of the Bleach german and spanish is straight out from a horror movie XD So fucking cringe. The only thing they said good was "Espada".

:kappa

I'm talking about the song, the animation is just a bonus. To me the start 30 seconds of the ED is what makes it great for me.

Dat ED... Holy shit I had forgotten about it. Reminds me of this glorious filler with epic animation. What a god damn amazing episode XD

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

... the god...

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

a small thank you is too little =/
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

... the god...

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

a small thank you is too little =/
I leave it to your creativity to come up with something else then =)

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

but glad you like it that much :XD

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Don't just leave and make me feel bad dude, so salty!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

What? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well if you missed my joke that's good too :XD

Still waiting for more than a "thank you" :kappa

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Did you see this btw?

http://imgur.com/a/t9eBc

Lots of designs for the movie, seems like we will see their kids too O__o
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

... that was leaked before the 700 spoilers. LEL. Part of why the spoilers caused extra hype/storm.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I'm aware because I took a look at the thread, just wasn't sure if you had seen it, considering you mentioned not wanting to get spoiled either :XD

Anyway, looks neat. A shame that we basically have to wait 6 months until we can watch the movie =/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Yeah I had. I'm kind of glad I did check out spoilers after all, it was a very enjoyable "last spoiler period" and made me so fking hyped. F5'ing for more pics etc all the time, reading all the speculations etc.

Sky has been whining that Himawari looks ugly in the movie compared to the manga, lol. Kinda have to agree, as well for Boruto. But it's just one photo, so I have faith they'll look better in the movie!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Nothing beats a reading experience where you know nothing, so that was good for me~

I see people whining about concept art all the time, only to see them acknowledge the design once it's moving. Concept art often doesn't look too good, but once you see them in motion it's way better. Wouldn't judge anything on a picture or two, I think it looks fine.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Rofl, all of the Bleach german and spanish is straight out from a horror movie XD So fucking cringe. The only thing they said good was "Espada".

:kappa

I'm talking about the song, the animation is just a bonus. To me the start 30 seconds of the ED is what makes it great for me.

Dat ED... Holy shit I had forgotten about it. Reminds me of this glorious filler with epic animation. What a god damn amazing episode XD

It isn't bat all, for example Ishida pronounced Lichtregen quite fine. But yeah, most of the time their pronounciation sucks in general, but it's no surprise considering the western language is really different compared to Japanese. Doesn't help that the country still is rather "secluded" when it comes to tourism and stuff, though it obviously is improving.

I like the whole song XD

lol yeah I remember that filler, that one was really funny :XD Though it reminds me even more of that goddamn silly Shippuuden OP during the war, so "wtf"....


---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...rarara-2-promo-adds-okamoto-theme-song/.80865

We got a preview of the song... kinda meh.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

For me I always enjoyed spoilers when it was HYPE about it. If you get bad spoilers (which aren't hyped) the day before, or even worse spoilers some hours before release, it's not worth it. But I loved spoiler periods in the past where there was massive hype for every week with one panel being revealed and then a bit later another etc. This one was like old times, but yeah every man for his own taste, but I loved such spoiler periods, so I loved this one. The chapter release basically lasted two days to me.

Agree, see them in motion and with surrounding art etc :nod Funny example but concept art for skins in League too is the same, looks like shit every time. Then you see the product in the actual game and you're like :kreygasm

I remember that one, but you got to remember Ishida is Sauce's VA, obviously skill mate :kappa

I like it too, I'm just saying the first part is ESPECIALLY GOOD, GOD!!!! :arf

oh god... dat OP... :fail

Yeah nothing special IMO.

wall :residentsleeper
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

For me I always enjoyed spoilers when it was HYPE about it. If you get bad spoilers (which aren't hyped) the day before, or even worse spoilers some hours before release, it's not worth it. But I loved spoiler periods in the past where there was massive hype for every week with one panel being revealed and then a bit later another etc. This one was like old times, but yeah every man for his own taste, but I loved such spoiler periods, so I loved this one. The chapter release basically lasted two days to me.

Agree, see them in motion and with surrounding art etc :nod Funny example but concept art for skins in League too is the same, looks like shit every time. Then you see the product in the actual game and you're like :kreygasm

I remember that one, but you got to remember Ishida is Sauce's VA, obviously skill mate :kappa

I like it too, I'm just saying the first part is ESPECIALLY GOOD, GOD!!!! :arf

oh god... dat OP... :fail

Yeah nothing special IMO.

wall :residentsleeper
Well when there was hype it was quite nice actually, but I simply prefer to go in unprepared. Or at least that's how I felt over time. Still remember the time during the Pain Invasion Arc though, discussing the spoilers and looking at them was freaking great. When I saw the spoiler with Naruto returning... :arf

Yeah, that's how it is most of the time, so I don't really get the complaints. Not surprised you bring up LoL you nerd :D

Obvious skill friend, he's voicing the main character of Fate/Stay Night too :kappa Basically the only role of the VA were he's not voicing some supposedly badass but actually emo character haha.

Okay mate, I got it :XD

Wall reduced :4head
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

yo nuni,you on lol?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I am but not playing.
add me and my son
NUTTYGEE/ZaytohEU
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition



SO NUTTY! :4head

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

IS THAT DARIEN? :pogchamp

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------



:nunogasm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

senpai me:pout
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

senpai me:pout
I have to know what your thinking was with those items. They aren't even recommended items for Garen...how did you find them? :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top