Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I feel stupid...and emo!
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
it's actually Faust's syndrome :cookiestare
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
stalking much???? :cookiestare
Following the new posts.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

When I was washing my hands today at our kitchen's sink, the water faucet got broken and gushes of water came flowing. I tried my best stopping it but the water faucet was loosed. I place a wide plastic basin used for handwash laundry to catch it. I went to find our house's water meter/valve and I wasn't able to find it around our house. Upset and angry :nerve of what's happening I punched the thick wooden door of my room :box and I wounded my right fist and it bled, it's below and between my right ring finger and pinky. A housewife neighbor informed me that the water meters/vavles were relocated and now it's in the front gate of our subdivision so I went there running :panda and cursing :cussing about, 1.5km-2kms away. I informed the security guard of what's happening. There's like 20 something different water meters in there some with label, some with faded label and some that don't. We weren't able to find our house's water meter/valve. I went running back to our house. Still angry I smashed our front door with both of my fists. :arro Now my right elbow hurts. I went to our kitchen to scoop the water out of the wide plastic basin using a bucket and another plastic basin and throw it on the streets I also smashed the bucket/basin while throwing away the water. I did this over and over again. I'm all alone in our house and I text/called my brother and father but they weren't replying/can't reach through call. Finally it stopped. Our housewife neighbor, who informed me about the location of the water meters went there and told me that they stopped all of the water meters because they weren't able to find our house's water meter themselves. FUCK THIS DAY! :rant
 
Last edited:

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
When I was washing my hands today at our kitchen's sink, the water faucet got broken and gushes of water came flowing. I tried my best stopping it but the water faucet was loosed. I place a wide plastic basin used for handwash laundry to catch it. I went to find our house's water meter/valve and I wasn't able to find it around our house. Upset and angry :nerve of what's happening I punched the thick wooden door of my room :box and I wounded my right fist and it bled, it's below and between my right ring finger and pinky. A housewife neighbor informed me that the water meters/vavles were relocated and now it's in the front gate of our subdivision so I went there running :panda and cursing :cussing about, 1.5km-2kms away. I informed the security guard of what's happening. There's like 20 something different water meters in there some with label, some with faded label and some that don't. We weren't able to find our house's water meter/valve. I went running back to our house. Still angry I smashed our front door with both of my fists. :arro Now my right elbow hurts. I went to our kitchen to scoop the water out of the wide plastic basin using a bucket and another plastic basin and throw it on the streets I also smashed the bucket/basin while throwing away the water. I did this over and over again. I'm all alone in our house and I text/called my brother and father but they weren't replying/can't reach through call. Finally it stopped. Our housewife neighbor, who informed me about the location of the water meters went there and told me that they stopped all of the water meters because they weren't able to find our house's water meter themselves. FUCK THIS DAY! :rant
Yeah, I can understand your frustration but didn't you a bit overreact by hitting doors and hurting yourself? :s

When you're angry, I suggest you take a deep breath and try thinking about stuff that can calm you down. Panicking only makes the situation worse, perhaps you can read books about relaxation texhniques. If you can't solve the issue by yourself, you can also consider counseling, I'm sure you wouldn't want to hurt yourself or people you love and regret it later. :nod
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Fausty...try yoga. It's ama-zing!
:pleased
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Flexibility is something you can easily develop, even more at our age :)
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,566
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wouldn't suggest anyone actually cut their wrists - however:

 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
:lmao

just like that, Zim!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
My high school teacher friend sprained her ankle yesterday and my graduating engineering student friend suddenly got classes on Sunday. Me and the latter visited her yesterday after the faucet disaster and watch some episodes of Korra. So I'm going to see Interstellar later...alone. I can watch it any day cause I'm a recently graduated NEET and I don't want to work. We set it this Sunday because of their busy life, but now... At least we had a great time yesterday.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
So it seems like no one's confessed something truly embarrassing in a while.

Obligatory confession:

I sometimes read Star Trek fan fiction.

:cookiehand

You can all commence to feel better about yourselves.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
^ I started feeling better at star trek. The fan fiction part was just gravy :p (never cared for star trek)
 
Top