I feel stupid...and emo!

Why?I feel stupid...and emo!
stalking much????

Following the new posts.stalking much????![]()
of what's happening I punched the thick wooden door of my room
and I wounded my right fist and it bled, it's below and between my right ring finger and pinky. A housewife neighbor informed me that the water meters/vavles were relocated and now it's in the front gate of our subdivision so I went there running
and cursing
about, 1.5km-2kms away. I informed the security guard of what's happening. There's like 20 something different water meters in there some with label, some with faded label and some that don't. We weren't able to find our house's water meter/valve. I went running back to our house. Still angry I smashed our front door with both of my fists.
Now my right elbow hurts. I went to our kitchen to scoop the water out of the wide plastic basin using a bucket and another plastic basin and throw it on the streets I also smashed the bucket/basin while throwing away the water. I did this over and over again. I'm all alone in our house and I text/called my brother and father but they weren't replying/can't reach through call. Finally it stopped. Our housewife neighbor, who informed me about the location of the water meters went there and told me that they stopped all of the water meters because they weren't able to find our house's water meter themselves. FUCK THIS DAY! 
Let's cut our wrist together.I feel stupid...and emo!
You are conjoined?!?Let's cut our wrist together.
Yeah, I can understand your frustration but didn't you a bit overreact by hitting doors and hurting yourself?When I was washing my hands today at our kitchen's sink, the water faucet got broken and gushes of water came flowing. I tried my best stopping it but the water faucet was loosed. I place a wide plastic basin used for handwash laundry to catch it. I went to find our house's water meter/valve and I wasn't able to find it around our house. Upset and angryof what's happening I punched the thick wooden door of my room
and I wounded my right fist and it bled, it's below and between my right ring finger and pinky. A housewife neighbor informed me that the water meters/vavles were relocated and now it's in the front gate of our subdivision so I went there running
and cursing
about, 1.5km-2kms away. I informed the security guard of what's happening. There's like 20 something different water meters in there some with label, some with faded label and some that don't. We weren't able to find our house's water meter/valve. I went running back to our house. Still angry I smashed our front door with both of my fists.
Now my right elbow hurts. I went to our kitchen to scoop the water out of the wide plastic basin using a bucket and another plastic basin and throw it on the streets I also smashed the bucket/basin while throwing away the water. I did this over and over again. I'm all alone in our house and I text/called my brother and father but they weren't replying/can't reach through call. Finally it stopped. Our housewife neighbor, who informed me about the location of the water meters went there and told me that they stopped all of the water meters because they weren't able to find our house's water meter themselves. FUCK THIS DAY!
![]()



I'm not flexible and I have a crooked left arm due to a childhood injury.Fausty...try yoga. It's ama-zing!
![]()

No. Wrist side by side, cut across the road. It's moe, you noob.You are conjoined?!?

that would kill us both. Hence across the road.Wouldn't suggest anyone actually cut their wrists - however:
![]()

(never cared for star trek)