COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
lmao, dat episode was pretty funny xD

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Stuff like what happened in Chapter 668 is why I usually don't check out spoilers, a fresh experience just makes things more impactful. But yes, to each his own :^)

You used to be more friendly mate :(

I'm not sure either but not like I really care XD

Aizen-sama, bless us with your epic trolls please!

Wow so you saved it for a good read huh? 8)
668? Was that so surprising? XD It's just D GATES.

=( cmon man

same :4head

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! I don't care how bad Bleach is if Aizen returns. The epik t r o l l e r will overshadow all cheese and smelly shit.

.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lmao, dat episode was pretty funny xD

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

668? Was that so surprising? XD It's just D GATES.

=( cmon man

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! I don't care how bad Bleach is if Aizen returns. The epik t r o l l e r will overshadow all cheese and smelly shit.

.
All Gintama episodes are funny x)

Not sure what happened there, I was talking about 698 obviously xD

You've only been insulting me lately, the sad times =(

Same :hee

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------


Spread the love :arf

---------- Post added November 17, 2014 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was November 15, 2014 at 02:18 PM ----------



:XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Your ranked 5s is always fun to watch keep it up mate.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Your ranked 5s is always fun to watch keep it up mate.
LOL! It's not ranked, one of the guys is a legit noob (lvl 16 or some shit), so he's super heavy. What game did you spectate? XD

Yeah please continue to play all day and become a professional LoLer :4head
We played two games XD

Man the video in your post is gone... uuuh, finny gif though, roflmao. ELIZABEEETHHHH.

Man how'd you like the Gintama chapter btw? I thought it was amazing O_O These flashbacks have been so well woven into actual events. Amazing dialogue and just kreygasm

Plus same ofc :kappa
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
LOL! It's not ranked, one of the guys is a legit noob (lvl 16 or some shit), so he's super heavy. What game did you spectate? XD
Which one? I assume the support? but to be frank when you guys won there's no one is really apparent that he's a noob really. Many of them, I can't recall one by one.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We played two games XD

Man the video in your post is gone... uuuh, finny gif though, roflmao. ELIZABEEETHHHH.

Man how'd you like the Gintama chapter btw? I thought it was amazing O_O These flashbacks have been so well woven into actual events. Amazing dialogue and just kreygasm

Plus same ofc :kappa
I'm surprised at your lack of presence here, found something else fun to do? x)

That's what happens when you ignore it for three days friend, looks like everything was taken down from YT. Well there are other places if you're interested.
Elizabethu best character 8)

I asked you the same in my thread, but looks like you forgot :XD Yep, awesome stuff. Shouyou got some more focus too, you can really feel why the three cared about him so much.

Well it more or less looks like Gintoki's win, but I can't really imagine it to end like this.. :notsure
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Which one? I assume the support? but to be frank when you guys won there's no one is really apparent that he's a noob really. Many of them, I can't recall one by one.
Most of them are pretty noobs compared to me, to be honest. Not even cocky or whatever, but if I play bad we usually lose XD But yes it's the support (called GravityFlip) that is noob, he's REALLY bad to be honest, but it's fun to play with him, lol.

I don't think you've watched very closely if you don't see how bad he is, even when we win xD You can tell about everything he does that he's really new to the game. It's strange though because he's really good in Starcraft 2 (Diamond1/Master level if you compare to League) in it, so you'd think he could transfer that level of "gameplay skill" to another game which kind of transfers similar qualities in terms of positioning, micro-movement etc.

I'm surprised at your lack of presence here, found something else fun to do? x)

That's what happens when you ignore it for three days friend, looks like everything was taken down from YT. Well there are other places if you're interested.
Elizabethu best character 8)

I asked you the same in my thread, but looks like you forgot :XD Yep, awesome stuff. Shouyou got some more focus too, you can really feel why the three cared about him so much.

Well it more or less looks like Gintoki's win, but I can't really imagine it to end like this.. :notsure
Just busy mate :residentsleeper Before you give me that shit no I haven't been playing much WoW :XD

T'was a shame... Yeah Elizabethu so epic. Man I miss Katsura/Elizabeth in this current arc... Where the FUCK is he!? So out of place to not have seen him at all yet when he's so present in the flashbacks... It's really odd to me. He has to show up soon.

inb4 Elizabeth = the sensei 8))))

Yeah I think they will talk more. The good thing about Gintoki is that he can win by a smack with his sword. If he had a normal sharp sword a punch would've been a perfect ending since he can't exactly be "edgy" by slashing him as a finisher IMO.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Most of them are pretty noobs compared to me, to be honest. Not even cocky or whatever, but if I play bad we usually lose XD But yes it's the support (called GravityFlip) that is noob, he's REALLY bad to be honest, but it's fun to play with him, lol.

I don't think you've watched very closely if you don't see how bad he is, even when we win xD You can tell about everything he does that he's really new to the game. It's strange though because he's really good in Starcraft 2 (Diamond1/Master level if you compare to League) in it, so you'd think he could transfer that level of "gameplay skill" to another game which kind of transfers similar qualities in terms of positioning, micro-movement etc.
Yeah but they're not a complete noob, so to speak. Nyancat has always been a hit and miss, but more often miss. The ones who play mid lane other than you is relatively good, although the only game that I remember about him is when he was on Orianna.

I mean, maybe he's bad, but atleast it isn't that obvious he's a total noob. His thresh was OK, but I don't remember anything memorable from him. The only skill set that can transferable directly to LoL is mostly about fingers agility - or just micro in general. Not sure about anything else since both are totally different games, ultimately.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yeah but they're not a complete noob, so to speak. Nyancat has always been a hit and miss, but more often miss. The ones who play mid lane other than you is relatively good, although the only game that I remember about him is when he was on Orianna.

I mean, maybe he's bad, but atleast it isn't that obvious he's a total noob. His thresh was OK, but I don't remember anything memorable from him. The only skill set that can transferable directly to LoL is mostly about fingers agility - or just micro in general. Not sure about anything else since both are totally different games, ultimately.
Holy shit, listen to you throwing out analysis about my mates, saying nyancat is hit or miss etc, LMAO. Gary would laugh at this spectator LORD xD

Dave (the one who normally plays top because I play mid, but plays mid sometimes when he feels like mixing it up) is decent when we're ahead (read: I'm winning my lane), but when he gets camped etc he is pretty bad. He doesn't know how to farm/lane smart and often dies constantly from overextending.

In the end it's just play for fun. We don't play ranked like I said since the support guy is noob + not 30. I wouldn't want to play ranked with him either tbh xD

Then you haven't been paying attention. It's extremely obvious he is bad from the way he plays, especially in lane and team fights. The common trait is that he plays WAY TOO FAR BACK. He has zero presence in lane. We think he plays overly cautious from SC2 habits or some shit, lol.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just busy mate :residentsleeper Before you give me that shit no I haven't been playing much WoW :XD

T'was a shame... Yeah Elizabethu so epic. Man I miss Katsura/Elizabeth in this current arc... Where the FUCK is he!? So out of place to not have seen him at all yet when he's so present in the flashbacks... It's really odd to me. He has to show up soon.

inb4 Elizabeth = the sensei 8))))

Yeah I think they will talk more. The good thing about Gintoki is that he can win by a smack with his sword. If he had a normal sharp sword a punch would've been a perfect ending since he can't exactly be "edgy" by slashing him as a finisher IMO.
Just not used with seeing you busy after being here all day for so long :XD I didn't want to make that joke, but did you discover a new MMO or something? 8)

Pretty weird yeah, he has to show up at one point :s It's just so oddd that he's not taking part in this at all. Or maybe he's plotting his own agenda and will be the final boss? :kappa

Then again, their fight seems like it's more or less over, shouldn't be more than one chap I believe. Kinda strange that we see their fight ending before Kamui/Kagura, if that's what we get this week.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Just not used with seeing you busy after being here all day for so long :XD I didn't want to make that joke, but did you discover a new MMO or something? 8)

Pretty weird yeah, he has to show up at one point :s It's just so oddd that he's not taking part in this at all. Or maybe he's plotting his own agenda and will be the final boss? :kappa

Then again, their fight seems like it's more or less over, shouldn't be more than one chap I believe. Kinda strange that we see their fight ending before Kamui/Kagura, if that's what we get this week.
....

Man of course we have to have Gintoki's fight end first. It won't be able to compare to the epicness of Yato fighting :kappa

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

niiiiiii-chaaaaaaan, why did you bump up my thread? :darn
I like how you use my thread to ask that :darn
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Holy shit, listen to you throwing out analysis about my mates, saying nyancat is hit or miss etc, LMAO. Gary would laugh at this spectator LORD xD

Dave (the one who normally plays top because I play mid, but plays mid sometimes when he feels like mixing it up) is decent when we're ahead (read: I'm winning my lane), but when he gets camped etc he is pretty bad. He doesn't know how to farm/lane smart and often dies constantly from overextending.

In the end it's just play for fun. We don't play ranked like I said since the support guy is noob + not 30. I wouldn't want to play ranked with him either tbh xD

Then you haven't been paying attention. It's extremely obvious he is bad from the way he plays, especially in lane and team fights. The common trait is that he plays WAY TOO FAR BACK. He has zero presence in lane. We think he plays overly cautious from SC2 habits or some shit, lol.
God that was just my way of my saying he's sometimes bad and sometimes good, although when he fed he fed pretty hard too XD Opinions, not analysis. Gary is a better analysis than me, maybe he only impart his wisdom to several people :kappa

Most of the time I don't even bother on what happening in lane really XD when I spec'd normally it is mid game or so, I rarely watch it from the beginning :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
niiiiiii-chaaaaaaan, why did you bump up my thread? :darn
Because I want to talk to you? :pout

....

Man of course we have to have Gintoki's fight end first. It won't be able to compare to the epicness of Yato fighting :kappa
Found another climbing hall? 8) Had some lovely days together with Gary? :^) Or did you find your special someone, finally? x)

....

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Or wait, did you actually finish Tokyo Ghoul? MASAKA!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Holy shit, listen to you throwing out analysis about my mates, saying nyancat is hit or miss etc, LMAO. Gary would laugh at this spectator LORD xD
:4head

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

God that was just my way of my saying he's sometimes bad and sometimes good, although when he fed he fed pretty hard too XD Opinions, not analysis. Gary is a better analysis than me, maybe he only impart his wisdom to several people :kappa
wtf are you on about? :residentsleeper
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top