lmao, dat episode was pretty funny xD
---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------
=( cmon man
same
OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! I don't care how bad Bleach is if Aizen returns. The epik t r o l l e r will overshadow all cheese and smelly shit.
.
---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------
668? Was that so surprising? XD It's just D GATES.Stuff like what happened in Chapter 668 is why I usually don't check out spoilers, a fresh experience just makes things more impactful. But yes, to each his own :^)
You used to be more friendly mate
I'm not sure either but not like I really care XD
Aizen-sama, bless us with your epic trolls please!
Wow so you saved it for a good read huh? 8)
=( cmon man
same

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! I don't care how bad Bleach is if Aizen returns. The epik t r o l l e r will overshadow all cheese and smelly shit.
.






Before you give me that shit no I haven't been playing much WoW
It's just so oddd that he's not taking part in this at all. Or maybe he's plotting his own agenda and will be the final boss?



