FeelsBadMan Zone

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

:disappoint

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I was expecting leatherworking or tailoring
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Enchanter :4head
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

He's a noob man, there are better choices
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

He's a noob man, there are better choices
I'm an alchemist, I do money good :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Okay, never answer a question seriously :residentsleeper
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

He's a noob man, there are better choices
WTF, you are alrdy an expert on professions? I'm an enchanter :4head
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

WTF, you are alrdy an expert on professions? I'm an enchanter :4head
I was just going by what the tooltip said for new players :kappa

gathering > all
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

You should have compatible professions for max lvl that benefit your class. E.g. mining/bs if you're plate user. Not mandatory with mining since your personal mine in your garrison gives a lot of ores, but BS is really, REALLY good so to lvl that you kinda need mining unless you buy all the ore to lvl it, which would be costly as fuck.

I shoulda chosen Leatherworking when I used the boost on my rogue, Enchanting is good but LW woulda made me able to make myself some super pants. Or chosen Mining/BS for double epic daggers...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

You should have compatible professions for max lvl that benefit your class. E.g. mining/bs if you're plate user. Not mandatory with mining since your personal mine in your garrison gives a lot of ores, but BS is really, REALLY good so to lvl that you kinda need mining unless you buy all the ore to lvl it, which would be costly as fuck.

I shoulda chosen Leatherworking when I used the boost on my rogue, Enchanting is good but LW woulda made me able to make myself some super pants. Or chosen Mining/BS for double epic daggers...
I actually saw someone ask about professions in tradechat when I got to Shattrath and someone said mining is completely useless due to the garrison thing now. That they really need to re-balance them.

I have tailoring and leatherworking. Leatherworking works really well since I'm a Worgen and a Druid. Tailoring seems like it might be useless for me and I might change.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

How does it work well if you can't make anything, since you don't have skinning? :XD

Yeah the Garrison mine is super broken. It gives you an assload of ores. Get it upgraded to level 3 asap and you get overload of mining supplies. You don't need mining after that tbh unless you want to really hc make gear.

Comparable the herb garden u have sucks major sweaty dick. You get like 10 herb plants in the level 2 herb garden and it's all different herbs. Then the alchemy lab ONLY takes in Frostweed to make work orders, so all the other types of herbs from WoD are only usable for actual alchemic use. It makes Frostweed super important in comparison.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

How does it work well if you can't make anything, since you don't have skinning? :XD

Yeah the Garrison mine is super broken. It gives you an assload of ores. Get it upgraded to level 3 asap and you get overload of mining supplies. You don't need mining after that tbh unless you want to really hc make gear.

Comparable the herb garden u have sucks major sweaty dick. You get like 10 herb plants in the level 2 herb garden and it's all different herbs. Then the alchemy lab ONLY takes in Frostweed to make work orders, so all the other types of herbs from WoD are only usable for actual alchemic use. It makes Frostweed super important in comparison.
I'm a Worgen, so I don't need Skinning....:oh

I'm +15 Skinning as a racial passive

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Apparently you still need a knife for some things...wtf, useless passive!

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

I barely have a grasp of professions tbh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

huh? Why wouldn't you need skinning as Worgen? +15 skinning just means you start with +15 instead of 0.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

:rofl

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

man gary that was some refreshing noobness right there, thanks for the laugh :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Well he's right. Worgen have clumsy claw hands. Naturally they don't need skinning since they shred with their passive.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

I know next to nothing about professions and the game as a whole...I'm sad now
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Please stop talking about WoW.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

OK, we can talk about Walking Dead to please you Doku, whom never post here :4head

Been rewatching the series after 508, and got to say seeing the development in a fast paced watch makes the show even better. Seeing the developments from episode to episode, got to say I find the writing and acting even better with this rewatch. Find myself appreciating more details. Kind of impressed at how well they keep the characters in line with a steady development. Especially Rick's development is handled even better than I previously thought.

Also side note, Daryl listed as character of 2014 by MTV ^^ wtv honestly, we know he's a fan favorite.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

OK, we can talk about Walking Dead to please you Doku, whom never post here :4head

Been rewatching the series after 508, and got to say seeing the development in a fast paced watch makes the show even better. Seeing the developments from episode to episode, got to say I find the writing and acting even better with this rewatch. Find myself appreciating more details. Kind of impressed at how well they keep the characters in line with a steady development. Especially Rick's development is handled even better than I previously thought.

Also side note, Daryl listed as character of 2014 by MTV ^^ wtv honestly, we know he's a fan favorite.
Wow pick a beloved character from the most popular show on TV, nice! :4head
 
Top