- Joined
- Aug 3, 2011
- Messages
- 347
- Reaction score
- 417
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Last edited by a moderator:
Actually no. Beelzebub's strength was the comedy. The ranks went down the moment things got even a little serious. Tamura's only mistake was making it too much like a regular battle-manga instead of focusing more on the strength of the manga, the comedy.No, i was not reading it wrong, maybe you missed the part where i said that the manga is great, but he always had much more potential for battle shounen, and in fact the popularity started to drop when was one of the comedy arcs. Isn't like Gintama, compared with Beelzebub, Gintama is much more for gag, than Beelzebub for comedy, while Gintama can survive for ten years having much more gag arcs than battle, Beelzebub no, battle was since the begining a important part of the manga. Like i said before, Beelzebub comedy was great, but sometimes was too much or poorly balanced with the plot and battle arcs, and seeing what happened with the manga, seems like the readers agree.
Well, the magazine is now showing Toriko as it's number 2 even with the huge decline in sales and declining ranks. I just think they are waiting for the series to hit a certain milestone before deciding to give it a better position in such covers.It is strange, given the fact that his first volume is selling well and its position in the TOC are great, I would have put it beside Souma or in a more central position at least.
The thing is that some people will like something and others not. Neither are at fault, it is only life.What mistakes did Beelzebub have? I have it in my top five of jump for it was quite definitive. I only regret starting it in the year it ended up ending![]()
I could never forget villager B, plus she's like Hinata's best nonromantic friendAnd don't forget the entrance of the best girl, Yachi Hitoka, let's not talk only about the boys![]()
All Hinata's friends are non romantic in canon because they are his teammates (doujinshi are fanmade things you know). Haikyuu!! is a sport manga and romance is not the main focus, but if the author would hypothetically add a love interest for Hinata then Yachi is the most possible choice. But it is a bit off topic here so I will reply in the Haikyuu!! thread if you still want to discuss about it.I could never forget villager B, plus she's like Hinata's best nonromantic friendheadcanon


Don't know why this always happens. Is it so difficult to write a generic/normaly good romance ending for those pairs. Even mangakas have their favourit pairings and letting them unresolved just to no enraged other female chars fans sounds silly.Many shounen are like this, the main lead is in love with a girl but this romantic subplot will never be resolved or will be rushed with a bad conclusion.
If you look at the back of a manga volume, there should be a postal address as to where you can send your feedback/fanmail. If you know Japanese, and are prepared to pay for the postage, I think its pretty straightforward?Is there anyway for me to send my feedback to mangaka?
Now, I am having some questions to ask the mangaka.
I agree! Easily one of the most groan-worthy parts of Beelzebub. Tamura definitely banked on shippers' expectations, and I think that was a little mean of him since he ended the manga on a bromantic note. Especially since he later said Oga has no interest in relationships if its not fighting other boys. Hopefully, he will correct that fanbaiting habit in his next work.About Beelzebub the comedy was the best, but I did like some of the serious arcs.
One of the things that annoyed me was all that shipping teases with Hilda and Aoi. If you are not going to resolve it in the end then don't do it at all. Many shounen are like this, the main lead is in love with a girl but this romantic subplot will never be resolved or will be rushed with a bad conclusion. And don't tell me that it is because of the genre, many shounen had romance and some author resolved it well.

I'd love to attend, all the Assassination Classroom stuff is phenomenal. Especially the ball pit!

tfw you remember Zetman isn't fully scanlated...I miss Masakazu Katsura.
Good romances and wonderful asses.
It says "HunterxCenter", does anyone have the scan of this week's HunterxCENTER?
and including as well World Trigger and Dragon Ball Kai: Bu Saga!Seraph, assassination classroom, food wars, and kurobas, such a strong season for jump, even moreso including, naruto, one piece, yugioh arc v.
I need the jump to spring button now (also utapri3)
I dont see how production ig could do haikyuu and kurobas in the same season.and including as well World Trigger and Dragon Ball Kai: Bu Saga!
Also what if Haikyuu!! Season 2 ends up being a spring anime as well?
Probably Haikyuu! will come in Summer or Fall, that is true. But at Spring Kuroko no Basket will be in its 2nd cour, they could very well connect the end of Kuroko no Basket 3rd season and the beginning of Haikyuu 2nd season.I dont see how production ig could do haikyuu and kurobas in the same season.
I think that ig will wait till kuroko is done before airing Haikyuu!! because they have the same target and DVD/BD sales could get split.Probably Haikyuu! will come in Summer or Fall, that is true. But at Spring Kuroko no Basket will be in its 2nd cour, they could very well connect the end of Kuroko no Basket 3rd season and the beginning of Haikyuu 2nd season.
Where the nisekoi anime will air is also an interesting question.
How many cours do you think this season of Kuroko no Basket will have? I will guess that 3.