- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think that it will be after volume 17 OVA, when after this I don't know.I'm more curious about the Nisekoi S2 airing date.
I think that it will be after volume 17 OVA, when after this I don't know.I'm more curious about the Nisekoi S2 airing date.
But that OVA is about the public bath chapter and Haru is here IIRC, so it would be strange seeing her before her debut in the regular anime. It is also true that OVAs with manga vols are for people that already know all played out but still...I think that it will be after volume 17 OVA, when after this I don't know.
You just answered your own argument.But that OVA is about the public bath chapter and Haru is here IIRC, so it would be strange seeing her before her debut in the regular anime. It is also true that OVAs with manga vols are for people that already know all played out but still...

Yes I figured that much, sometimes I care too much about little detailsYou just answered your own argument.
Nobody would buy volume 17 (even more the expensive special edition bundled with the OVA) without buying the last 16 volumes. XD
That could work for people that already read all the chapters in the magazines or for someone that liked the anime so much and doesn't care to spend money because that OVA will be worth it. It could happen but I think these (manly the second one) are rare cases.I think people do buy certain volumes. I dont think its safe to assume everyone buying has the previous volumes too.


darn nisekoi and jjba. So many jump series in spring.and including as well World Trigger and Dragon Ball Kai: Bu Saga!
Also what if Haikyuu!! Season 2 ends up being a spring anime as well?

seven is a busy season? I miss those days, Im usually at >30 anime per season.I'm going to watch Nisekoi, Seraph of the end, Assassination Classroom, Jojo, Shokugeki and Kekkai Sensen, besides One Piece that I already watch. It will be a busy season, my list is already complete.![]()
Now we just need One Punch Man animated by Sunrise, Hero Academia animated by Satelight and it would be Jump's best year ever.Second season of Love-Ru Darkness was also announced!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...gets-2nd-season-new-ps-vita-dating-sim/.82452
Jump is trying to make 2015 the year of JUMP!
Hero Academia would be to early, it doesn't even has 50 chapters. One Punch Man is a possibility.Now we just need One Punch Man animated by Sunrise, Hero Academia animated by Satelight and it would be Jump's best year ever.
Well then I guess Sorachi was trolling really hard when he said that (after the image). Awesome news anyway, I'm still not caught up but still, awesome news.Gintama get 4th anime. Start in april.