Ah ok. Cause I was hoping to play the next game to but probably most would not want that...
Just be more active next time. And don't sign up if you're busy.Ah ok. Cause I was hoping to play the next game to but probably most would not want that...
Well I was mostly 6 hour shifts from 6:0 til 1 AM and I thought I would have enough time...Just be more active next time. And don't sign up if you're busy.
Me. I graduated last March and I'm not currently working.I mean, who is free most of the time nowadays?
#adultlife

oh that was a double post in game thread, which i didnt want to delete, instead moved here and editededited....what did you do!?
we dont know if magi is female! tried to find it out on the pad, but magi said you would be made if this is gonna be revealed, as you have a bet going on with lawls or somethI almost got my ladies dream team but was left outside ;-;

Okay, I'm in for the next game.
I'll promise to actually play seriously, read everything beyond page 1 and not troll.
How does that sound?![]()
Yup, we both bet on our ballz. But they're all hanging on there stilloh that was a double post in game thread, which i didnt want to delete, instead moved here and edited
we dont know if magi is female! tried to find it out on the pad, but magi said you would be made if this is gonna be revealed, as you have a bet going on with lawls or someth
Well, I wasn't invested or interested in this game at all. I mean, I was the fucking Mafia Boss, how could I?I don't believe a word from you. You screwed it more than I did with these whole detective thing like what was that? But you survived it longer, lol.
Screw you, Adi. Half of the plan worked out very well which was a miracle.I survived 2 days on my own, even though I suck as a player. xD But cause I wasn't active enough to say anything doubtful I guess.
on the pad he smelled of semenGiiiirl
I bet she bleeds
No, you're just more attached to GB and is helping him D:on the pad he smelled of semen
tellin yaNo, you're just more attached to GB and is helping him D:
Adi, stop bashing yourself, don't feed those assholes u.u
Screw you, Adi. Half of the plan worked out very well which was a miracle.
Thank you, senpai.Adi, stop bashing yourself, don't feed those assholes u.u
