Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Ah ok. Cause I was hoping to play the next game to but probably most would not want that...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ah ok. Cause I was hoping to play the next game to but probably most would not want that...
Just be more active next time. And don't sign up if you're busy.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Just be more active next time. And don't sign up if you're busy.
Well I was mostly 6 hour shifts from 6:0 til 1 AM and I thought I would have enough time...
But I have a habit of sleeping late nowadays.
Also, two 10-hour shifts the weekend. ._.

I mean, who is free most of the time nowadays?

#adultlife
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm supposed to be a working student...

But 99% of the time I'm working and sleeping. :crying

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next game.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
edited....what did you do!?
oh that was a double post in game thread, which i didnt want to delete, instead moved here and edited

I almost got my ladies dream team but was left outside ;-;
we dont know if magi is female! tried to find it out on the pad, but magi said you would be made if this is gonna be revealed, as you have a bet going on with lawls or someth
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Okay, I'm in for the next game.

I'll promise to actually play seriously, read everything beyond page 1 and not troll.

How does that sound? :derp
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay, I'm in for the next game.

I'll promise to actually play seriously, read everything beyond page 1 and not troll.

How does that sound? :derp

I don't believe a word from you. You screwed it more than I did with these whole detective thing like what was that? But you survived it longer, lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
oh that was a double post in game thread, which i didnt want to delete, instead moved here and edited

we dont know if magi is female! tried to find it out on the pad, but magi said you would be made if this is gonna be revealed, as you have a bet going on with lawls or someth
Yup, we both bet on our ballz. But they're all hanging on there still
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
and you put the ballz on magi being boy or girl?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't believe a word from you. You screwed it more than I did with these whole detective thing like what was that? But you survived it longer, lol.
Well, I wasn't invested or interested in this game at all. I mean, I was the fucking Mafia Boss, how could I?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I survived 2 days on my own, even though I suck as a player. xD But cause I wasn't active enough to say that many suspicious things I guess.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Game 42
January

Theme: TBD (Poll)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Screw you, Adi. Half of the plan worked out very well which was a miracle.
:oh

Not sure if praise or not. xD

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Adi, stop bashing yourself, don't feed those assholes u.u
Thank you, senpai. :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top