Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

yeah the dates plz.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Game 42 / Mafia Game of Thrones
Late January 2015

Host: [USER]Ustegius[/USER]
Theme: Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire

I can do GoT late january.
Hey, I do follow this thread. I'm sorry ditching the last game I played. Let's just say a lot happened in my personal life and that frustration also left an impression on my online presence, not just here.

Also since that game I have been active on the fun forum, as I have had time for that. Next january I should finally have my own Pc, so Im first time in 2 years capable of hosting.

For the Thrones game, what I had planned was Houses and ranks assigned to players. And lot of background info, for those who enjoy getting more in the game.

If you let me, I would really really love to finally host this.
I'm in!

Also, let me make the avatars this time. We don't need this amateur shit anymore.
Im in for the next one btw
In for the next one.
IM IN.

What is dead may never die.
I'm in as well.
Like if I wanna miss this one. I'm in.
Joining too.
I wanna join ..... but you guys are so hardcore... and I'm so scared of falla-chan. :teehee
Depending on when Ust will be hosting, I'm in o/

01 [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
02 [USER]Kat[/USER]
03 [USER]Philia[/USER]
04 [USER]3c[/USER]
05 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
06 [USER]Lovemagi[/USER]
07 [USER]Erinyes[/USER]
08 [USER]ProGoddess[/USER]
09 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
10 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER]

0X [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - depends on the date.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

ok actually if its anything past 20th of jan i am out, so i am also dependant on the dates. I thought it was early jan
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I thought ust was perma banned after the "incident"!?! I am in.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Hey, I do follow this thread. I'm sorry ditching the last game I played. Let's just say a lot happened in my personal life and that frustration also left an impression on my online presence, not just here.

Also since that game I have been active on the fun forum, as I have had time for that. Next january I should finally have my own Pc, so Im first time in 2 years capable of hosting.

For the Thrones game, what I had planned was Houses and ranks assigned to players. And lot of background info, for those who enjoy getting more in the game.

If you let me, I would really really love to finally host this.
You are ban.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

oh he is perma ban heh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

oh he is perma ban heh
You know how bans are in mafia game though, there are always exceptions. Xadyu was supposed to be banned from playing the fairy tail game.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

So, if it's late January, then don't count me now.
Depending on the date I might join or not join.
I'll confirm later.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

i heard xadyu bribed evil <_>
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Ill confirm the date as soon as the pc store responds to my order. After the holidays most likely.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

In
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I'm in.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Another game in late January?
I'm in. :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

omg a GoT game :zomg finally a theme I will know :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Winter is coming...aah hell...im in :XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

You know how bans are in mafia game though, there are always exceptions. Xadyu was supposed to be banned from playing the fairy tail game.
He should've stayed banned.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

He should've stayed banned.
Agreed. Bans are there for a reason I guess, lol.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I'm iiin.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Agreed. Bans are there for a reason I guess, lol.
Anyway, where's Bea with her big explanation for us?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top