Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~
Depending on when Ust will be hosting, I'm in o/
Depending on when Ust will be hosting, I'm in o/
Late January.Depending on when Ust will be hosting, I'm in o/
I can do GoT late january.
Hey, I do follow this thread. I'm sorry ditching the last game I played. Let's just say a lot happened in my personal life and that frustration also left an impression on my online presence, not just here.
Also since that game I have been active on the fun forum, as I have had time for that. Next january I should finally have my own Pc, so Im first time in 2 years capable of hosting.
For the Thrones game, what I had planned was Houses and ranks assigned to players. And lot of background info, for those who enjoy getting more in the game.
If you let me, I would really really love to finally host this.
I'm in!
Also, let me make the avatars this time. We don't need this amateur shit anymore.
Im in for the next one btw
In for the next one.
IM IN.
What is dead may never die.
I'm in as well.
Like if I wanna miss this one. I'm in.
Joining too.
I wanna join ..... but you guys are so hardcore... and I'm so scared of falla-chan.![]()
I am in.
Depending on when Ust will be hosting, I'm in o/
You are ban.Hey, I do follow this thread. I'm sorry ditching the last game I played. Let's just say a lot happened in my personal life and that frustration also left an impression on my online presence, not just here.
Also since that game I have been active on the fun forum, as I have had time for that. Next january I should finally have my own Pc, so Im first time in 2 years capable of hosting.
For the Thrones game, what I had planned was Houses and ranks assigned to players. And lot of background info, for those who enjoy getting more in the game.
If you let me, I would really really love to finally host this.
You know how bans are in mafia game though, there are always exceptions. Xadyu was supposed to be banned from playing the fairy tail game.oh he is perma ban heh


finally a theme I will know 

He should've stayed banned.You know how bans are in mafia game though, there are always exceptions. Xadyu was supposed to be banned from playing the fairy tail game.
Agreed. Bans are there for a reason I guess, lol.He should've stayed banned.
Anyway, where's Bea with her big explanation for us?Agreed. Bans are there for a reason I guess, lol.