
Yep I follow him.He is such an awesome guy.
You really should watch Arrow if you like Flash.
Season two still features the best Deathstroke ever.
By the way I will have a nice Batman marathon soon. Christian Bale ftw~

It is. Really good show. Watch it!Argh...I'll think about it, it sounds worth it, for Felicity alone; oof
Dark Knight Trilogy? Did you tell me you watched Son of the Batman?

Can I just watch Felicity instead? an Arrow Supercut?It is. Really good show. Watch it!
Yes DK triilogy. No haven't seen SoB yet.

Oh come on... Even the sidekick feels real. Give it a chance...Can I just watch Felicity instead? an Arrow Supercut?
They showed Batman Begins on TV a while ago, so I watched it but I've only marathoned LotR as far as films go. Oh right, well watch it; it's pretty cool; especially if you like the league, Ra's al Ghul and Deathstroke. Plus Damian is witty as hell.


He was Talias son no?Lol alright...Oh come on... Even the sidekick feels real. Give it a chance...
Though yes... Felicity is f-ing hot...
Looks really fun.He was Talias son no?
Finally.Lol alright...
Yeah I know. Felicity/Iris :3
He's Talia's son, yes. She comes to dump him on Bruce while she tries to deal with the league alone.
Oh they're showing Avengers on terrestrial tv.

Sorcery; it's a line from Guardians of the Galaxy.Sorcery or Surgery.


Oh nice. Did you find it in another store or go back to get the same one?Just want to drop by your thread to tell you that I got the dress.![]()





