Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't watch Arrow but I get the reference :XD

Do you follow Amell's FB page? he has some hilarious meme competitions going on there usually and fan art lol
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yep I follow him.He is such an awesome guy. :D

You really should watch Arrow if you like Flash.
Season two still features the best Deathstroke ever.

By the way I will have a nice Batman marathon soon. Christian Bale ftw~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yep I follow him.He is such an awesome guy. :D

You really should watch Arrow if you like Flash.
Season two still features the best Deathstroke ever.

By the way I will have a nice Batman marathon soon. Christian Bale ftw~

Argh...I'll think about it, it sounds worth it, for Felicity alone; oof:faint

Dark Knight Trilogy? Did you tell me you watched Son of the Batman?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Argh...I'll think about it, it sounds worth it, for Felicity alone; oof:faint

Dark Knight Trilogy? Did you tell me you watched Son of the Batman?
It is. Really good show. Watch it! :arf

Yes DK triilogy. No haven't seen SoB yet.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It is. Really good show. Watch it! :arf

Yes DK triilogy. No haven't seen SoB yet.
Can I just watch Felicity instead? an Arrow Supercut? :derp

They showed Batman Begins on TV a while ago, so I watched it but I've only marathoned LotR as far as films go. Oh right, well watch it; it's pretty cool; especially if you like the league, Ra's al Ghul and Deathstroke. Plus Damian is witty as hell.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Can I just watch Felicity instead? an Arrow Supercut? :derp

They showed Batman Begins on TV a while ago, so I watched it but I've only marathoned LotR as far as films go. Oh right, well watch it; it's pretty cool; especially if you like the league, Ra's al Ghul and Deathstroke. Plus Damian is witty as hell.

Oh come on... Even the sidekick feels real. Give it a chance... :pout
Though yes... Felicity is f-ing hot... :hurr

Looks really fun. :D He was Talias son no?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh come on... Even the sidekick feels real. Give it a chance... :pout
Though yes... Felicity is f-ing hot... :hurr

Looks really fun. :D He was Talias son no?
Lol alright...

Yeah I know. Felicity/Iris :3

He's Talia's son, yes. She comes to dump him on Bruce while she tries to deal with the league alone.

Oh they're showing Avengers on terrestrial tv.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol alright...

Yeah I know. Felicity/Iris :3

He's Talia's son, yes. She comes to dump him on Bruce while she tries to deal with the league alone.

Oh they're showing Avengers on terrestrial tv.
Finally. :arf

Best girls. 3

And the best mother award goes to...

Neat.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sorcery or Surgery.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just want to drop by your thread to tell you that I got the dress. :hee
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Happy New Year's, Bob!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Just want to drop by your thread to tell you that I got the dress. :hee
Oh nice. Did you find it in another store or go back to get the same one? :)

Happy New Year, everyone :confetti
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I went to the same store though it took me awhile to find it. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Very nice. Can't wait to see it :heh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Of course :p

Any resolutions?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nah I don't really have any resolutions. There are just generally things I want to do but I don't make a list or anything.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sounds like me.

If anyone asks me, I just told them that my resolution is to make no resolution. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top