Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)
Yep, that's the first book in the trilogySounds like the Well of Eternity
Yep, that's the first book in the trilogySounds like the Well of Eternity
Why didn't you get into WoW? Considering you were a fan or the series? Is it another "not my kinda game" thing?Yep, that's the first book in the trilogy
I didn't have the money for the subscription...aaand...I didn't have internet at my house until I was like 17Why didn't you get into WoW? Considering you were a fan or the series? Is it another "not my kinda game" thing?



For a moment I thought you had Gabe as your ava and got excited... but no more.Why didn't you get into WoW? Considering you were a fan or the series? Is it another "not my kinda game" thing?
Supposedly the script was written by Ishida and the first episode was pretty nice overall, so I guess I will try to enjoy this as an alternate story or something. Looks like it's going to focus a lot on Aogiri, so I wonder if Ishida will actually reveal something we haven't seen in the manga yet, or if it's going to stay completely original and unrelated to the manga. Check it out if you're interested 

Well, I wasn't into PC games anymore when it came out and I didn't really miss it. Just got into it recently and it's at least enjoyable, even though it's probably outdated by most standards. Not sure how long I'll play, but it's cheap enough now.I didn't have the money for the subscription...aaand...I didn't have internet at my house until I was like 17
---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------
I like MMOs...I like RPG of any kind if the story is good....I played the original Guild Wars and SWTOR and some free to play stuff like 9 dragons![]()
Why have Gaben when you can have Scorro?For a moment I thought you had Gabe as your ava and got excited... but no more.

Look at that face http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=369554849Why have Gaben when you can have Scorro?![]()
Wow, so interesti-...

Who has 2 thumbs and doesn't give a crap?Wow, so interesti-...![]()
...I could have really turned this around on you in a super vulgar way, but I choose not toWho has 2 thumbs and doesn't give a crap?

The answer was "you", you nooblord. It was a twist on the saying, since you didn't care about the pic *sigh*...I could have really turned this around on you in a super vulgar way, but I choose not to![]()
Outdated is one of the reasons I couldn't get in today...im by no means a graphics whore, but the outdated engine would kill the immersion for meWell, I wasn't into PC games anymore when it came out and I didn't really miss it. Just got into it recently and it's at least enjoyable, even though it's probably outdated by most standards. Not sure how long I'll play, but it's cheap enough now.