FeelsBadMan Zone

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Yep, that's the first book in the trilogy
Why didn't you get into WoW? Considering you were a fan or the series? Is it another "not my kinda game" thing?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Why didn't you get into WoW? Considering you were a fan or the series? Is it another "not my kinda game" thing?
I didn't have the money for the subscription...aaand...I didn't have internet at my house until I was like 17 :D

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I like MMOs...I like RPG of any kind if the story is good....I played the original Guild Wars and SWTOR and some free to play stuff like 9 dragons :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Dude, after looking at the latest PV for Durarara!! I noticed that the two "hot" girls look way too much like Izaya's sisters....



yep, that's definitely them lol. Not sure about what I said back then, but that looks like at least 2 years or so must've passed.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

In case you forgot :XD

 
Last edited by a moderator:

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Why didn't you get into WoW? Considering you were a fan or the series? Is it another "not my kinda game" thing?
For a moment I thought you had Gabe as your ava and got excited... but no more.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

wow they went completely original route with the new Tokyo Ghoul anime :XD Supposedly the script was written by Ishida and the first episode was pretty nice overall, so I guess I will try to enjoy this as an alternate story or something. Looks like it's going to focus a lot on Aogiri, so I wonder if Ishida will actually reveal something we haven't seen in the manga yet, or if it's going to stay completely original and unrelated to the manga. Check it out if you're interested :D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

I heard good things so yeah I will.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

I didn't have the money for the subscription...aaand...I didn't have internet at my house until I was like 17 :D

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I like MMOs...I like RPG of any kind if the story is good....I played the original Guild Wars and SWTOR and some free to play stuff like 9 dragons :XD
Well, I wasn't into PC games anymore when it came out and I didn't really miss it. Just got into it recently and it's at least enjoyable, even though it's probably outdated by most standards. Not sure how long I'll play, but it's cheap enough now.

For a moment I thought you had Gabe as your ava and got excited... but no more.
Why have Gaben when you can have Scorro? <_>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Who has 2 thumbs and doesn't give a crap?
...I could have really turned this around on you in a super vulgar way, but I choose not to :4head
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

...I could have really turned this around on you in a super vulgar way, but I choose not to :4head
The answer was "you", you nooblord. It was a twist on the saying, since you didn't care about the pic *sigh*

Also, vulgarity is a two-way street so let's not start at it - we're not republicans.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Such a dull post from you...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Well, I wasn't into PC games anymore when it came out and I didn't really miss it. Just got into it recently and it's at least enjoyable, even though it's probably outdated by most standards. Not sure how long I'll play, but it's cheap enough now.
Outdated is one of the reasons I couldn't get in today...im by no means a graphics whore, but the outdated engine would kill the immersion for me
 
Top