sleeep tight sleeper. RiP
you def would be one of them...but well you are a special case anywaysleeep tight sleeper. RiP

No. That's a different role called the Traitor.Does a Sleeper knows he/she is a Sleeper at the beginning of the game?
Nope...from what I know as far as he is concerned he's just a townieDoes a Sleeper knows he/she is a Sleeper at the beginning of the game?




How do you see them? From the IP address?Oh btw...I remembered I wanted to draw attention to this...if there are people who want to invisible just for the game's sake please don't do that...some of us(elite) can see you and that's not fair towards the rest of the players(the plebs)![]()
Oh, I see. Is that the same with private browsing?No you see every name with a * at the end of it, if they are marked as "invisible mode". You can see it where names pop up for browsing threads, as well as from the forum index.
So Hakuteiken*
I think it's kind of irrelevant however. I can only remember one case where someone was busted for it.

Dude, why do you wait. Evil never waits if people don't bother to send in PM's.. A time was given, not your fault people suck and can't meet deadlines. It's the same for day phases. If someone hasn't posted enough posts or voted, you don't wait around for that one dude. Yeah night actions not being sent sucks for the game, but it always happens.Again, there are slowpokes. Pardon me.
I guess? You do it in your profile settings, you put on "invisible mode on/off".Oh, I see. Is that the same with private browsing?
It is...private browsing just masks your IP, when you're logged in you're in the system so the application recognizes youOh, I see. Is that the same with private browsing?
I think I tried that out once, but was curious about the other. With private browsing. I can't post or do other stuff, since I'm simply not logged in, so, I just assumed I wouldn't be tracked downI guess? You do it in your profile settings, you put on "invisible mode on/off".

And there comes the technical answer! Thanks a bunch \oIt is...private browsing just masks your IP, when you're logged in you're in the system so the application recognizes you
If you're not logged in we can't see you...invisible mode is what Nuno said...you have to be logged in for thatAnd there comes the technical answer! Thanks a bunch \o
Wait, I just said I'm not logged in, though. I got confused now, rofl. Well, whatever.
So, yep, confirmed. Stalking is 2ez.If you're not logged in we can't see you...invisible mode is what Nuno said...you have to be logged in for that
Dude, why do you wait. Evil never waits if people don't bother to send in PM's.. A time was given, not your fault people suck and can't meet deadlines. It's the same for day phases. If someone hasn't posted enough posts or voted, you don't wait around for that one dude. Yeah night actions not being sent sucks for the game, but it always happens.



