Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Does a Sleeper knows he/she is a Sleeper at the beginning of the game?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Does a Sleeper knows he/she is a Sleeper at the beginning of the game?
Nope...from what I know as far as he is concerned he's just a townie
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
read rules :residentsleeper

also zzzz :residentsleeper

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

where the game at?? :thornscream
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Oh btw...I remembered I wanted to draw attention to this...if there are people who want to invisible just for the game's sake please don't do that...some of us(elite) can see you and that's not fair towards the rest of the players(the plebs) :toc
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh btw...I remembered I wanted to draw attention to this...if there are people who want to invisible just for the game's sake please don't do that...some of us(elite) can see you and that's not fair towards the rest of the players(the plebs) :toc
How do you see them? From the IP address?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
No you see every name with a * at the end of it, if they are marked as "invisible mode". You can see it where names pop up for browsing threads, as well as from the forum index.

So Hakuteiken*

I think it's kind of irrelevant however. I can only remember one case where someone was busted for it.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Again, there are slowpokes. Pardon me.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
No you see every name with a * at the end of it, if they are marked as "invisible mode". You can see it where names pop up for browsing threads, as well as from the forum index.

So Hakuteiken*

I think it's kind of irrelevant however. I can only remember one case where someone was busted for it.
Oh, I see. Is that the same with private browsing?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well its their fault :bored
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Again, there are slowpokes. Pardon me.
Dude, why do you wait. Evil never waits if people don't bother to send in PM's.. A time was given, not your fault people suck and can't meet deadlines. It's the same for day phases. If someone hasn't posted enough posts or voted, you don't wait around for that one dude. Yeah night actions not being sent sucks for the game, but it always happens.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Oh, I see. Is that the same with private browsing?
I guess? You do it in your profile settings, you put on "invisible mode on/off".
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Oh, I see. Is that the same with private browsing?
It is...private browsing just masks your IP, when you're logged in you're in the system so the application recognizes you
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I guess? You do it in your profile settings, you put on "invisible mode on/off".
I think I tried that out once, but was curious about the other. With private browsing. I can't post or do other stuff, since I'm simply not logged in, so, I just assumed I wouldn't be tracked down :XD

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

It is...private browsing just masks your IP, when you're logged in you're in the system so the application recognizes you
And there comes the technical answer! Thanks a bunch \o
Wait, I just said I'm not logged in, though. I got confused now, rofl. Well, whatever.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Actually that was stupid...private browsing just doesn't save cookies or temps, my bad

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

And there comes the technical answer! Thanks a bunch \o
Wait, I just said I'm not logged in, though. I got confused now, rofl. Well, whatever.
If you're not logged in we can't see you...invisible mode is what Nuno said...you have to be logged in for that
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
If you're not logged in we can't see you...invisible mode is what Nuno said...you have to be logged in for that
So, yep, confirmed. Stalking is 2ez.
By the way, I somewhat agree with Nuno. Being lenient against time violations is not that bad, but it feels like an abuse when it happens all the time.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dude, why do you wait. Evil never waits if people don't bother to send in PM's.. A time was given, not your fault people suck and can't meet deadlines. It's the same for day phases. If someone hasn't posted enough posts or voted, you don't wait around for that one dude. Yeah night actions not being sent sucks for the game, but it always happens.
:nunosalt

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

almost a 1/2 hr over....12hrs is plenty of time to send a pm....

fufu them ust:gnut

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

we gotta have a beer one day m8:nunoderp
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can stay awake till 1 am (in my timezone) but if there's no update till then, I gonna go to bed, wake up in like 8-9 hours, look at the thread and will see like 10-15 pages to read through!!! :arf

Forget what I said! There's an update!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Game is on.

I might or might not write more about my decisions on these late waits later, as I do not want to give any possible hints about roles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top