Guys, stop being mean. She cared enough to post in the role suggestion thread!!!

Yes definitely too kind, trying not to hurt anyone, feel so sorry.Xi0 said:She's too nice. She needs to be more ruthless!!!!!!!!
people have been on her ass since day one, ust was looking for a replacement for her half way through day one. How would that make you feel??Well her fault for behaving like that. I hate it when people join a game but seemingly don't care about it one bit. Just stay out of it if you're not at least trying to help with the limited time you have, no offense.
DD, When will you be available? Host a Paranoia Agent game!Lets talk about this in the game thread when the day breaks for the fourth time. All this faux outrage by obvious mafia members makes me giggle.
No he has to play ... he is too funny !DD, When will you be available? Host a Paranoia Agent game!
No one was on her ass since day 1 though, it was just the usual bickering. What I dislike isn't necessarily being away (you can't help it if you're busy), but the attitude. I highly doubt you would stop caring simply because Ust looked for a replacement late game, that's understandable from his POV. I doubt it even more considering she behaved the same during the last game, or at least that's what others said. It's the same as with kdowns, just stay out of it if you're not willing/interested to invest at least a little amount of time. Obviously it's just a game so I'm not mad or anything, just saying that it's annoying and only harms the event for everyone else. If you don't care then don't participate, it's as easy as that.people have been on her ass since day one, ust was looking for a replacement for her half way through day one. How would that make you feel??
how about attack on titan who is the secret giant....DD, When will you be available? Host a Paranoia Agent game!
Well the other point was confirming/not confirming lawlett's investigation, but that should be discussed once the night phase ends. Simply wanted to give my opinion about this kind of playing style, not if it's her fault or our fault or whatever.Well, honestly speaking, although she can't quite blame people to go after her, saying "It was her fault, so whatever" is irresponsible. Not being able to pinpoint a true suspect and axing a Doctor is our fault, no matter how you look at it, really. No need to go sugarcoating it.
Titans vs Humans sounds like a great idea. XDhow about attack on titan who is the secret giant....
No thanks. Give tribute to Kon dude and host a Paranoia Agent game!how about attack on titan who is the secret giant....
Evil3ye already stated that he'll host a Magi Themed Mafia Game.Not a bad idea, but I prefer Tokyo Ghoul over Attack on Titan as theme.Still Magi stays numb 1 for me.
I definitely would so farGive me your honest opinion, would you let me host again? Of course the game is still on and I still could screw up big time, and my hosting rights were kinda a huge priviledge. But I have really liked this, it has been a lot of fun.
Though if I get to host again someday, I might limit the player count a little, since this many is a still bit har for me to handle.
but the real proof comes once the game is over and everyone gets knowledge about possible mistakes and the design of the game. I know firsthand how easy it is too screw up, so I don't really mind if you actually made a mistake or two, happens to every host sooner or later xDNo mistakes made(so far) and I like the flavour text a lot. only critique I have is you rarely count the votes, good thing magi is co host.Give me your honest opinion, would you let me host again? Of course the game is still on and I still could screw up big time, and my hosting rights were kinda a huge priviledge. But I have really liked this, it has been a lot of fun.
Though if I get to host again someday, I might limit the player count a little, since this many is a still bit har for me to handle.