Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Guys, stop being mean. She cared enough to post in the role suggestion thread!!!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Too bad ! my dear Goddess I knew you were innocent. :gwah

Xi0 said:
She's too nice. She needs to be more ruthless!!!!!!!!
Yes definitely too kind, trying not to hurt anyone, feel so sorry.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well her fault for behaving like that. I hate it when people join a game but seemingly don't care about it one bit. Just stay out of it if you're not at least trying to help with the limited time you have, no offense.
people have been on her ass since day one, ust was looking for a replacement for her half way through day one. How would that make you feel??
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, honestly speaking, although she can't quite blame people to go after her, saying "It was her fault, so whatever" is irresponsible. Not being able to pinpoint a true suspect and axing a Doctor is our fault, no matter how you look at it, really. No need to go sugarcoating it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Lets talk about this in the game thread when the day breaks for the fourth time. All this faux outrage by obvious mafia members makes me giggle.
DD, When will you be available? Host a Paranoia Agent game!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
people have been on her ass since day one, ust was looking for a replacement for her half way through day one. How would that make you feel??
No one was on her ass since day 1 though, it was just the usual bickering. What I dislike isn't necessarily being away (you can't help it if you're busy), but the attitude. I highly doubt you would stop caring simply because Ust looked for a replacement late game, that's understandable from his POV. I doubt it even more considering she behaved the same during the last game, or at least that's what others said. It's the same as with kdowns, just stay out of it if you're not willing/interested to invest at least a little amount of time. Obviously it's just a game so I'm not mad or anything, just saying that it's annoying and only harms the event for everyone else. If you don't care then don't participate, it's as easy as that.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, honestly speaking, although she can't quite blame people to go after her, saying "It was her fault, so whatever" is irresponsible. Not being able to pinpoint a true suspect and axing a Doctor is our fault, no matter how you look at it, really. No need to go sugarcoating it.
Well the other point was confirming/not confirming lawlett's investigation, but that should be discussed once the night phase ends. Simply wanted to give my opinion about this kind of playing style, not if it's her fault or our fault or whatever.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Don't be mean to ProGoddess. She never meant any harm. What I gather is that she is very cool and nice.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Give me your honest opinion, would you let me host again? Of course the game is still on and I still could screw up big time, and my hosting rights were kinda a huge priviledge. But I have really liked this, it has been a lot of fun.

Though if I get to host again someday, I might limit the player count a little, since this many is a still bit har for me to handle.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ugh, can't you simply criticize someone's "playing style" without being called mean etc? xD It has nothing to do with her person, I know that she's a kind girl, it's just her behaviour during the game. Well I'm going to let it rest, it's not something to discuss now anyway. See you guys next dayphase o/
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Not a bad idea, but I prefer Tokyo Ghoul over Attack on Titan as theme. Still Magi stays numb 1 for me.
Evil3ye already stated that he'll host a Magi Themed Mafia Game.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
And no, I'm not talking about the next game. I need a break.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Give me your honest opinion, would you let me host again? Of course the game is still on and I still could screw up big time, and my hosting rights were kinda a huge priviledge. But I have really liked this, it has been a lot of fun.

Though if I get to host again someday, I might limit the player count a little, since this many is a still bit har for me to handle.
I definitely would so far :nod but the real proof comes once the game is over and everyone gets knowledge about possible mistakes and the design of the game. I know firsthand how easy it is too screw up, so I don't really mind if you actually made a mistake or two, happens to every host sooner or later xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Give me your honest opinion, would you let me host again? Of course the game is still on and I still could screw up big time, and my hosting rights were kinda a huge priviledge. But I have really liked this, it has been a lot of fun.

Though if I get to host again someday, I might limit the player count a little, since this many is a still bit har for me to handle.
No mistakes made(so far) and I like the flavour text a lot. only critique I have is you rarely count the votes, good thing magi is co host.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top