Haku's rap theme would be hilarious 


Yeah sure. I mean, who gets to host depends on who will sign up. We've never been strict about who gets to and who doesn't, despite some attempts.Give me your honest opinion, would you let me host again? Of course the game is still on and I still could screw up big time, and my hosting rights were kinda a huge priviledge. But I have really liked this, it has been a lot of fun.
Though if I get to host again someday, I might limit the player count a little, since this many is a still bit har for me to handle.

Remember his last game as player? yep..Yeah sure. I mean, who gets to host depends on who will sign up. We've never been strict about who gets to and who doesn't, despite some attempts.
But I guess you still have some time left to fuck up so bad that we never want you again!![]()
OP could be updated with links to day end and starts thoughNo mistakes made(so far) and I like the flavour text a lot. only critique I have is you rarely count the votes, good thing magi is co host.

Don't worry...mistakes like that might get you killed...but that's how a man learnsWell, this is only my first mafia game here, but I think it is going fine so far, isn't it? I might have liked a bit bigger written day/night results, but that's no real biggie.^^
Still, I think maybe having told the new players some stuff like that there are no block confirmation pms and such would have been a bit more helpful. At least for me to figure out how this game works. :/

Yeah. he is a lifesaver. Urgent business came up, so I have been on the move a lot, instead of camping at home curtains closed like I had initially planned. So next time I must make sure I have the time. But from tomorrow onwards I should be able to hang online more, doing the counts.No mistakes made(so far) and I like the flavour text a lot. only critique I have is you rarely count the votes, good thing magi is co host.
Also, glad to see someone likes the texts.Well, it would be fun to "roleplay" for once, that's what made me think it'd work, roflHaku's rap theme would be hilarious![]()

She was '-'I think She was a doc last game as well![]()
Yeah and you also wouldn't have killed Demon, stfu!She was '-'
Tried to tell you guys u.u
I never took 4 co host like evil.This is more of a general critique, but hosts should really make sure they got the proper time. Too many times have the hosts needed help lately. It usually works out fine, and I don't really mind when I'm the one helping as I like co-hosting and would likely want to try solo hosting sometime, but it's not good considering you never know how people's availability is.
Also to just address niichan's topic. I know she's extremely nice as a person, but I agree it's rather annoying when you don't bother contributing at all. If you don't bother to give hints when the town is actively trying to make sense of what is going on, then you can only blame yourself if you die. It's as simple as that. How this turned into a "you're so mean!" finger pointing debate is quite silly to me.
I totally would, personally!Give me your honest opinion, would you let me host again? Of course the game is still on and I still could screw up big time, and my hosting rights were kinda a huge priviledge. But I have really liked this, it has been a lot of fun.
Though if I get to host again someday, I might limit the player count a little, since this many is a still bit har for me to handle.
But you're a god though.I never took 4 co host like evil.
No I'm not quitting this cause you told me to shut the fuck up u.u That's rude! You owe me an apology u.uYeah and you also wouldn't have killed Demon, stfu!
Let's quit this anyway. Happy night you guys.
R'hllor-sama!I never took 4 co host like evil.

Yes, a very sweet & sensitive person. Anyway that's just a game, everyone plays his own way, that may be boring within the game, but it shouldn't have any disproportionate consequences outside the game. And also we shouldnt sideline or talk people out of taking part of it, but instead, maybe think a way to prepare newbies.Ust said:Don't be mean to ProGoddess. She never meant any harm. What I gather is that she is very cool and nice.
Oh, custom written? Who would be script writing?I actually thought I would like a lot to host a smaller game, which is very role play oriented. Meaning, if you don't want to roleplay, don't sign-up. With custom written characters for every player.
This type of thing be more suited to just a plain role play game.Oh, custom written? Who would be script writing?
Well, I think so, too, but the idea is interesting.This type of thing be more suited to just a plain role play game.
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/77521-Fairy-Tail-RPG-The-Wild-Hunt
like this.