xi0 pro wow nerd!! 


xi0:
- Berserk
- Evangelion
- Blame!
- The Walking Dead
- World of Warcraft
- X-Files

I don't think many people played it though...Why not a Sci-fi mafia game? Imagine Mass Effect with reaper agents murdering people on the Citadel and council inspectors running around looking for them.^^

I tried thatMaybe I should try to work Resistance in to an online version. It is kind of an mafia variant. Practically it is the same game, but nobody dies and need to drop out. Sure, that also limits the amount of players to max 10 or so.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resistance_(game)



We can try after this gameAh, cool. Revival time?


Valar Dohaeris, my master. You served the one true god, R'hllor well. A man will mourn your passing, but like we Faceless Men say, the Red God takes what is his. Death is certain, the time is not. Only death can pay for life. Your time came, as will mine.A man saw it coming, a man was pushing a bit too much yesterday XD Well good luck ladies and lords, I hope you will get the remaining traitors without my help, a man leaves it to his fellow comrade. Valar dohaeris friend!
No-lifer *cough*I never took 4 co host like evil.

Well I would. I have no experience in writing that kind of character players, but my gf larps and could most likely give a hint or two. I'm not particulary good writer, especially not in english, but I have stuetied that too and written some scripts, so I think I could come up with something.Oh, custom written? Who would be script writing?
'Cause I can.why is magi deleting 50% of his posts?
and faust is assigning themes now?![]()

Oh. Really? OMG! I didn't know that Farfosh! *Sarcasm* ^v^D:
He's a mod in this area, we can simply see deleted posts in the thread '-'

No-lifer *cough*
also, its part of their apprenticeship![]()
